Equipment
L3800, LA524 loader, BH77 backhoe, thumb, box blade small wood lot log grapple
Sep 26, 2014
Chase, Alaska
In my state there are three choices for landscape rakes;
- Agra/ease BK
- Land Pride
- Frontier
In general they all run the same costs (1100) and have the same specifications. The LP does weigh 70 pounds more than the others.

What opinions does everyone have regarding experiences with any of these attachments and if 70 pounds additional weight can be quantified as 'better'.
This rake will be used with a Kubota L3800 for dragging rocks and stones off 4 wheeler trails, brush from the forest, gathering branches and debris from cultivated, cleared or brushy ground and maintaining fire breaks around buildings.

The comments I read on this web site have always been helpful and educational.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
In my state there are three choices for landscape rakes;
- Agra/ease BK
- Land Pride
- Frontier
In general they all run the same costs (1100) and have the same specifications. The LP does weigh 70 pounds more than the others.

What opinions does everyone have regarding experiences with any of these attachments and if 70 pounds additional weight can be quantified as 'better'.
This rake will be used with a Kubota L3800 for dragging rocks and stones off 4 wheeler trails, brush from the forest, gathering branches and debris from cultivated, cleared or brushy ground and maintaining fire breaks around buildings.

The comments I read on this web site have always been helpful and educational.
Since they all cost the same, plus/minus - does any have a "better" warranty?
Does any of them look like the welds are better, braces placed where they should help?
WHAT is your impression of the 3? The dealer/store that you are looking at, same store? Or is this three different dealers that are 3 distances from your place?

If you have pictures - that would be helpful. Without seeing them, I might be tempted to go with the LP one myself;):)

Creature Meadow

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 L4600, Disk, Brush Hog, GB60 Garden Bedder, GSS72 Grading Scraper
Sep 19, 2016
Central North Carolina

MtnViewRanch

Oct 10, 2012
Lakeside Ca.
At this moment in time, the best landscape rakes available are from everything attachments IMO. Not what you were asking, but just how it is. The more costly units are typically much better than most of the lesser units. You really need some sort of tube to prevent twisting like a churro. All these flat bar, channel iron or angle iron units just end up twisting if you actually end up "using" the implement.

At least check with ETA before you purchase any of the others. Can't hurt to ask.

Good luck with your decision. ;)

clay45

Equipment
L2050DT, TSC 5ft Rake, Tartar 5ft rototiller, TSC Middlebuster, TSC CarryAll
Feb 6, 2015
SC
My 5ft CountyLine (Tarter) has pulled tons of chopped underbrush to the burn pile, baseball to football size rocks after my rototiller (same mfg) has kicked them up, and now serves as my back blade when I maintain my driveway. (millings). My most useful/versatile implement.

beaterboss

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901, LA525-FEL, BMLX-3164 3pt Blower, 72" Coteck Sno Pusher, 60" Box Blade
Feb 20, 2017
St.Francois,New Brunswick. Canada
If any of them have the ability to swing 360 degrees, so you can push instead of pull...I would choose that one. The Kodiak I have will swing 360, but the Cub Cadet model I had before would not. It made all of the difference for me. It produces a more level surface faster, and when you are in the rough and tumble clean-up, you arent driving over the garbage before raking it up. Also saves on flat tires as well to be pushing the ka-ka before driving over it. Just my humble opinion.

otter

Equipment
L3800, LA524 loader, BH77 backhoe, thumb, box blade small wood lot log grapple
Sep 26, 2014
Chase, Alaska
Thank you for the replies.
The BK is a 400 mile round trip to just look at.
No LPs in stock to look over.
The frontiers are an 80 mile trip to look at.
I'll look at the Everything Attachments on line and see what shipping would be-generally adds significantly to cost.
Enjoy your Father's Day