R3 9.5x16x8 front turf tire ?

JFK52

Equipment
L345DT
Mar 3, 2016
Rio, WI USA
I have an older L345DT 4x4 Kubota. The front turf tires it came with are Goodyear R3 9.5x16 4 ply tires on 8 inch rims. They take inner tubes. Working on my farm I damaged a front tire beyond repair by hitting a jagged rock and shredding the sidewall. Luckily, I had a complete Bridgestone spare on a rim so I did not lose a day of work on my farm. I do not live on the farm and it is a 3 hour round trip drive to my land.
Anyone have any sources for these turf tires? Would I have a chance of finding any new or used turf tires that might be take offs from a tractor that switched to ag tires? The tire I buy is going to be a spare that will sit in an outbuilding waiting for the next time it needs to be used. I am not looking to spend big bucks for a new tire.
I did search the Net and did not have much luck finding this particular size of tire.
Thanks in advance for any help.

MadMax31

Equipment
BX23S, 60" MMM
Nov 5, 2014
New York
If its a 2wd, just get a heavy tire that will fit the rim. My L175 had oddballs I couldnt find, but the bolt pattern was common. Wound up with Bias Ply trailer tires that were rated way higher than originals.

JFK52

Equipment
L345DT
Mar 3, 2016
Rio, WI USA
It is a 4x4 and I would like to match the spare with the R3 front turf tires I have on it now. Trying to find a deal on take offs or at least a reasonably priced new tire.
When I have the time to get to my farm, I need the Kubota running for all the jobs on the list.

tiredguy

Equipment
B3030 HSTC,B2781 51" front mounted snowblower,60" MMM
Jan 21, 2010
northern lower Michigan
For new there's the Goodyear R3 All Weather 8 ply of the Firestone R3
Turf & Field 6 ply for choices. They haven't made the Bridgestone in probably
over 25 years maybe longer.
You can use one of the Craigslist search apps to find used or take off's.
Al

JFK52

Equipment
L345DT
Mar 3, 2016
Rio, WI USA
I bought the Bridgestone turf tire new the very first year I owned the Kubota so I would never have to lose a day in the fields with a flat front tire. That would be exactly 25 years ago this summer.