Quick hitch

twomany

Equipment
B7200
Jul 10, 2017
Vermont
I just put Pat's on my 7200.

You NEED the positioning bar! I will make my own, because I hate ordering stuff ...

And be ready to cut off the extra bolt lengths. What is right for some, is not "clean" for others. I'm at max on the angle (looking down from above). And those "leaf spring shackles" stick way down on this small tractor's lift arms. They have got to go! ;-)

I've not hooked up to everything yet. I've attachments between 22 and 28 inches between pins. It might be nice if the Pat's accepted hitch balls.
http://frontlinkinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/12_EC1-1024x1024.jpg

But the Pat's is way better than rebuilding the implements for a "quick hitch", (in my opinion)

Also, Using the box blade, I ran the top link out of threads trying to lift the rippers and set the back blade angle.
No damage, but do "test, measure and mark" your top link prior to the first "field trial".

Fortunately, everything is small and light on the Kubota 7200, so chuffing the box blade into position right there on the roadway was not a big issue. I would not like to do the same with the 7 foot Tuff Line scraper blade. That tool is heavy!

I'm considering a top link extension at the tractor to match the 4 inch increased length of the Pat's units. But a longer top link is only $20 at TSC. If they have them ;-)

ETA

BUY through the Forum! Best price and all the other good karma.