Quick Attach 3 point Advice

BDespain

Equipment
L3200, Howse 6 ft. Box Blade, Howse 5 ft. Mower, 96 acre Farm
Dec 30, 2013
Oologah-Talala, OK
I'm looking to buy a 3 pt. quick attach for my L3200. I'm looking at several different. The Land Pride QH-15 is what kubota dealers suggest. But there are some less expensive options. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Brady

Kingcreek

Equipment
Grand L3010 GST 4wd, LA481FEL, various attachments and accessories
Aug 3, 2011
NW Illinois
I'm looking to buy a 3 pt. quick attach for my L3200. I'm looking at several different. The Land Pride QH-15 is what kubota dealers suggest. But there are some less expensive options. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Brady
Mine is cheaper one and works great. I think its a speeco but haven't found any mfg label or info on it. I paid $100 for it new. The guy I bought it from has a tractor parts and repair business and sells some used equipment. He told me he thought it was speeco but he'd had it a while and wasn't sure.

gssixgun

Equipment
L3600, FEL, SnoBlower, Box Blade, Rear Blade, Forks, Cultivator, Plow
Jan 5, 2013
Sandpoint ID
www.gemstarcustoms.com
Are all your 3PT Implements QA rated ????

This was a problem for me, I have 4 Implements right now, two are QA ready two are not..

So I had to make a decision of which direction I was going to go...

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Glen,
Come spring, I could make your 2 Non quick hitch implements quick hitch compatible for you if you want.:D

cerlawson

Equipment
rotiller, box scraper,etc.
Feb 24, 2011
PORTAGE, WI
From my experience, there are many tools that fit the QH from Harbor Freight. It is as heavy construction as more expensive from Northern tool. Cat. I takes tools with 27" as out to out of frame, not counting pins beyond that.

Some others fit on the ends of the lift arms so there would be more flexibility for the Out to Out dimension of the tool. But cost more. See another post here under Pat's Quick Change system. Check on what it does for differing widths of tool.

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
I have the one from Harbor Freight and I am very happy with it.

IDKUBOTA

Equipment
L3800DT/FEL/BH77 and others
Dec 16, 2012
Latah County, ID
speeco makes a nice one that you can generally buy for about $150. It seems to similar to the land pride at a savings. The LP is nice but costly however it should work for all of the QH LP implements. Titan mfg sells 3pt hitch ends which make your 3 pt a QH but you still have to get off the tractor to load and unload and they sell on eBay and work quickly for ALL of my 3 pt implements for less than $100. You still have to move the lift arms as they can swing independently rather than being locked in a fixed configuration. It only converts the ends of the 3pt connector to QH. it works, but I think that the Speeco looks better.

Cheers,
IDK

Benhameen

Equipment
2012 Kubota L3800 HST W/FEL and 1963 JD 2010 row crop utility
Jan 27, 2013
Southern IL.
I have the speedco, I believe, bought it from rural king. It was a little over $100 but I think they're a little higher now.

I love this thing, now that I have my implements set up for it. I'm sure some one will correct me if I'm wrong but as long as you have cat 1 implements and buy the bushings to go on the bottom pins of each implements it should hook right up. I have to manually hook up the top link, I don't use the hook thing it came with, I bought another piece, it looks like a (Y), it makes hooking up super easy. Especially, compared to the stock set up.

The only two downsides would be that it's tougher to hook up the pto shaft on the tractor and if you lift it to high it will hit the rear fenders.

Just my 2 cents of course....