Purchasing Grand L3560 Limited Edition - is this a good price?

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L6060, KX040-4, M7060, RTV X1100C, M62 (sold)
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
I would also go with remotes over a 4n1 bucket. You will probably want a grapple at some point down the road.

Also I would consider pallet forks….very handy.

Reactions: 1 users

hedgerow

Jan 2, 2015
Malcolm NE
I have been around two 4 in 1 buckets. One was on a older Cat track loader and I didn't care for it. The other one was on one of my skid steer loaders years ago. I got a good deal on the bucket so I thought I would try one. It just didn't work well for my operation. I sold it and moved on. I would never be without my grapple. I would skip the 4 in 1 and add three remotes to the tractor. You will get way more use out of the rear remotes.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Just a thought on a 4 in 1 bucket. Had one on a jd 310 sj with the total control package. Wouldn't have given it up for any other type of bucket or a grapple. We did a ton of work at the township with it, was great for almost anything. Ours at least had no issues moving logs or brush. Not as efficient as a dedicated grapple but dead handy. You could pull any type of post out with it, grab big rocks, stumps, logs ect. Want to play dozer man. Just flip the bucket part full up and go push whatever you want to push. Hard packed snow or ice? Not an issue, peel it right off the black top with the dozer blade.
Matter of fact we liked it so much we got one for the 624h, and then the 938m cat loader when it was time to replace the 624h. The grapple is bees knees for low and brush work but doesn't cut it in a true multi purpose machine. I'd it were a smaller machine like I have then the weight of the bucket would be an issue for loft capacity, but your size of tractor should have plenty of capacity.
All excellent testimony for the utility of 4in1 buckets on crawler machines!
A little Kubota L3560 ain't no crawler machine!
4in1 bucket on a little 3500 lb/35HP Kubota is a total implement style mismatch!

Reactions: 1 user

Daferris

Equipment
LX2610
Nov 23, 2021
Mid-Michigan
If you are paying cash or not using the Kubota 0% financing consider the Equine discount.
My Daughter has a Paint horse so I joined the American Paint Horse Association it got me about 17% of the MSRP after all of the freight and setup charges. well worth the $65 to join. I think the Cutting Horse association has a free membership option but I never looked at them.

bsd

Equipment
L4060HST-LE, IH S300 ('55)
Jan 18, 2022
I just ordered my L4060HST-LE with my equine discount and that same loader (LA805) is costing me $6,208
MSRP is $7,760 less 20% ($1,552) = $6,208
You are getting a better deal than with the discount.

Reactions: 1 user

LenLar57

Equipment
L3560-LE
Apr 21, 2022
North Carolina
Yes....you CAN add 2 rear remotes "later", but you will pay MORE for them , plus installation!

The grapple will do most everything that the 4n1 will do. You will have less parasitic weight, thus more usable lift capacity for the loader, when you use either the standard bucket or the grapple.
I decided to add the REAR REMOTES (qty 3) with the purchase. However, it appears they're charging me for added LABOR for the THIRD FUNCTION KIT AND THE REAR REMOTES.... is that the industry NORM when purchasing a new tractor to have to PAY for the labor to add OPTIONS? I would have assumed NO.

PortTackFarm

Equipment
L3560 LE (ROP's) w/ LA805 FEL, LP RCF 2072, BB2572 and WoodMaxx WM-8H
Jul 2, 2021
The Ville and The Farm (KY)
I decided to add the REAR REMOTES (qty 3) with the purchase. However, it appears they're charging me for added LABOR for the THIRD FUNCTION KIT AND THE REAR REMOTES.... is that the industry NORM when purchasing a new tractor to have to PAY for the labor to add OPTIONS? I would have assumed NO.
Yes, common practice. When I purchased my tractor and implements the cost for the Third Function Kit and Rear Remotes were on the invoice along with the labor to install them. From what I can tell, this is the norm.

bsd

Equipment
L4060HST-LE, IH S300 ('55)
Jan 18, 2022
I purchased the grapple from the dealer, and had to order the third function valve. Salesman A told me that it would be here within one to two weeks, salesman B said he needed to contact Kubota and eventually got back to me that it could be as late as 6 weeks.
Very PO, not at the delay but the inconsistent story between the sales people.

I asked them to deliver the tractor as is we'll deal with the third function when it comes in.
Land Pride also sells third function valves for this tractor (L4060HST-LE). If I had known that I would have ordered all of my extra hydraulic kit from Land Pride.

The lesson I learned is that tractor dealers are no better than automobile dealers.
DIY, order stuff online, and install it yourself.