Purchasing Grand L3560 Limited Edition - is this a good price?

LenLar57

Equipment
L3560-LE
Apr 21, 2022
North Carolina
This is my FIRST tractor purchase. I have 25 acres and want a good multi purpose tractor. Now that I'm getting close to signing papers, getting a little nervous!

1650553232519.png

PortTackFarm

Equipment
L3560 LE (ROP's) w/ LA805 FEL, LP RCF 2072, BB2572 and WoodMaxx WM-8H
Jul 2, 2021
The Ville and The Farm (KY)
In today's world of recent price increases, etc., that's a very good pricing package. I'd jump on that without hesitation. That's only a few dollars more than the deal I got last year before all the price increases, and I thought I got an outstanding deal then, way below most other dealers prices at the time. The L3560 LE is a terrific tractor. I love mine.

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
You're supposed to be nervous! You can see the MSRP at Build My Tractor on Kubota.

Looks like a good deal. Do they have it in stock?

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
You're supposed to be nervous! You can see the MSRP at Build My Tractor on Kubota.

Exactly!

It does look to be a very fair price. Set up as shown is currently $35,874 using the "build my Kubota" utility.

LenLar57

Equipment
L3560-LE
Apr 21, 2022
North Carolina

Yes on the tractor...no on the loader, expecting it end of month....but I don't "need" the loader ASAP. But they also don't have the finishing mower on hand either.

I signed the quote...so, I guess I'm "in" now :-D . I was just looking for some warm/fuzzies about writing what is a BIG check for me....

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
Yes on the tractor...no on the loader, expecting it end of month....but I don't "need" the loader ASAP. But they also don't have the finishing mower on hand either.

I signed the quote...so, I guess I'm "in" now :-D . I was just looking for some warm/fuzzies about writing what is a BIG check for me....
Make sure you get the 805 loader they quoted. That tractor is also available with a smaller loader.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
This is my FIRST tractor purchase. I have 25 acres and want a good multi purpose tractor. Now that I'm getting close to signing papers, getting a little nervous!

View attachment 78630
I notice that you have not included rear remotes.
You really should consider 2 rear remotes!
They are cheap when part of an original order.

Personal preference: I would skip the 4-in-1 bucket, get a standard bucket, and then buy an Everything Attachments "Wicked" grapple.

Reactions: 4 users

LenLar57

Equipment
L3560-LE
Apr 21, 2022
North Carolina

Personal preference: I would skip the 4-in-1 bucket, get a standard bucket, and then buy an Everything Attachments "Wicked" grapple.

I have been BACK/FORTH on rear remotes I estimate 3 would be about $1900... Am I including all that's necessary for Rear Remotes? and per the kubota build site, you can choose either double acting valve or detent which was more expensive.I asked the dealer for estimate of adding rear remotes...

Here are my calculations

FOR 3 Remotes
1650557471848.png

If I only did two...I could swap the 4n1 for the regular bucket and do two...

FOR 2 REMOTES
1650557535867.png

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
I have been BACK/FORTH on rear remotes I estimate 3 would be about $1900... Am I including all that's necessary for Rear Remotes? and per the kubota build site, you can choose either double acting valve or detent which was more expensive.I asked the dealer for estimate of adding rear remotes...

Here are my calculations

FOR 3 Remotes
View attachment 78637

If I only did two...I could swap the 4n1 for the regular bucket and do two...

FOR 2 REMOTES
View attachment 78638
Swap the 4-in-1 bucket for the regular bucket, and two remotes, is EXCACTLY what I would do!
Maybe plan to eventually get an EA Wicked grapple.
Grapples are the cats AXX !
And EA stuff is Mercedes quality!

Clarification: If you surrender the 4-in-1 do you then loose the third function?
You must keep the 3rd function on that loader, for future grapple use!

Reactions: 1 user

LenLar57

Equipment
L3560-LE
Apr 21, 2022
North Carolina
Swap the 4-in-1 bucket for the regular bucket, and two remotes, is EXCACTLY what I would do!
Maybe plan to eventually get an EA Wicked grapple.
Grapples are the cats AXX !
And EA stuff is Mercedes quality!

Clarification: If you surrender the 4-in-1 do you then loose the third function?
You must keep the 3rd function on that loader, for future grapple use!

Well, I added the 3rd function bc I fully plan on getting a grapple later. But, I decided to go with the 4n1 bc I might not get the grapple right away and liked having the other abilities with the 4n1....

But I've been stuck on weather or not to add the rear remotes...can't I add later?

PortTackFarm

Equipment
L3560 LE (ROP's) w/ LA805 FEL, LP RCF 2072, BB2572 and WoodMaxx WM-8H
Jul 2, 2021
The Ville and The Farm (KY)

^^^^^
This is excellent advice.

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Well, I added the 3rd function bc I fully plan on getting a grapple later. But, I decided to go with the 4n1 bc I might not get the grapple right away and liked having the other abilities with the 4n1....

But I've been stuck on weather or not to add the rear remotes...can't I add later?
Yes....you CAN add 2 rear remotes "later", but you will pay MORE for them , plus installation!

The grapple will do most everything that the 4n1 will do. You will have less parasitic weight, thus more usable lift capacity for the loader, when you use either the standard bucket or the grapple.

pokey1416

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L4060HSTC, BH92 Backhoe, HLA Snow Pusher, Dirt Dog Tiller, EA DiscHarrow
Jun 24, 2020
SW Michigan
REAR REMOTES!!!!!!! At least 1, if you're going to want TnT get 2. Mine had 1 and I wish I had 2.

Rear remotes is like complaining about too big of tractor, nobody ever says they wish they hadn't got the rear remotes!

Reactions: 1 users

JimmyJazz

Equipment
B2601
Aug 8, 2020
Pittsburgh, Pa
Your dealer may have a Land Pride grapple available at a somewhat discounted "package " price available for your immediate consideration. If you search 4 in 1 buckets on this site you will find many feel they are cumbersome and not worth the price. I have had no personal experience with them. Good luck. Nice tractor!

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
Those 4n1's seem to be more popular down under. I can see they'd let you mini-grapple without switching implements and I think they'll let you dump a little higher. But I wonder if they're as durable as a regular bucket for digging? And of course they don't have the capability of a grapple, if that's what you need.

Dieseldonato

Equipment
B7510 hydro, yanmar ym146, cub cadet 1450, 582,782
Mar 15, 2022
Pa
Just a thought on a 4 in 1 bucket. Had one on a jd 310 sj with the total control package. Wouldn't have given it up for any other type of bucket or a grapple. We did a ton of work at the township with it, was great for almost anything. Ours at least had no issues moving logs or brush. Not as efficient as a dedicated grapple but dead handy. You could pull any type of post out with it, grab big rocks, stumps, logs ect. Want to play dozer man. Just flip the bucket part full up and go push whatever you want to push. Hard packed snow or ice? Not an issue, peel it right off the black top with the dozer blade.
Matter of fact we liked it so much we got one for the 624h, and then the 938m cat loader when it was time to replace the 624h. The grapple is bees knees for low and brush work but doesn't cut it in a true multi purpose machine. I'd it were a smaller machine like I have then the weight of the bucket would be an issue for loft capacity, but your size of tractor should have plenty of capacity.

Dieseldonato

Equipment
B7510 hydro, yanmar ym146, cub cadet 1450, 582,782
Mar 15, 2022
Pa
Oh deffinatly get the 2 rear remotes, I'd personally option 3 but thats for a specific pull behind broom thats ran off hydraulics and had angle and up/down functions. Need 2 minimum in that size of tractor, million uses for them.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Oh deffinatly get the 2 rear remotes, I'd personally option 3 but thats for a specific pull behind broom thats ran off hydraulics and had angle and up/down functions. Need 2 minimum in that size of tractor, million uses for them.
I agree since they add value, they aren't getting any cheaper, and they provide options. It's a lot less hassle and cheaper having upgrades performed before delivery. Most dealers will charge to pick up and drop off your tractor if you aren't able to trailer it yourself. Even if you are able to trailer the tractor, there's a cost associated with that depending on time and distance.

I've ordered three rear factory remotes on the last three tractors I've bought. I added them at the time of original purchase for both MX tractors and was able to add the cost of the kits and installation to the financing. I'm having the local dealer install a third remote on the M (comes with two) along with other upgrades, but since I bought the M from a different dealer I'm not able to add the cost of the upgrades to the total that I financed with Kubota.

I would like an option for a fourth remote and a cutout for a fourth lever in the cab. I use all three running a Land Pride snow blower and will use all three running the Del Morino flail mower, but I have to give up either the hydraulic top link or side lifting rod with only three remotes.

mx_remotes.jpg

Last edited:

leveraddict

Equipment
2017 BX23S 60" LP BoxBlade 54" mower 60" BackBlade EA 12" 1 bottom plow & Forks
Apr 1, 2019
NEPA
The weight of the 4 in 1 bucket reduces your lifting capacity. Something to consider!