"Projects" thread section?

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
I was going to start a new thread about my driveway project and realized there was no obvious place to put it. In the "Tractor Operating" section? I realize I could post it in the "Service, Repair, & Maintenance" section under "What did you do to or on your Kubota today?", but that thread is already huge, and seems like threads tend to get buried in there. So I wonder, do we need a "Projects" section?

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
I was going to start a new thread about my driveway project and realized there was no obvious place to put it. In the "Tractor Operating" section? I realize I could post it in the "Service, Repair, & Maintenance" section under "What did you do to or on your Kubota today?", but that thread is already huge, and seems like threads tend to get buried in there. So I wonder, do we need a "Projects" section?
Thank you for posting. Agree that the "what have you done ON your Kubota" has gotten to large.. and I think unintentionally miss used. "ON" while under the Forum heading it is placed I believe was meant to be "repairs "on" the Kubota and not things one has done while tractoring "on" their Kubota.

Anyway...... a global thread is hard to search as it is.

Only an Admin can add a new forum. Moderators can not. Will pass the idea on to Mr. K

In the mean time..... IMHO start your own thread just on your project. NOT IN Service Repair Maintenance... would be way off topic. BUT... If you perceive the discussion will end up leaning toward how you used implements on this driveway build then put it under "Tractor operating" forum as you first thought. If you see it as just flat out generic "this is what I built" with my Kubota Tractor then best place would be "Off Topic" since it is off topic of the other headings....... yet wonderfully still about using your Kubota tractor.

Sound Good?

Myself or NIWman can always move the thread if it begins to take a life of its own and ends up more about your implements or about your operating techniques.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
OK! I'll try it in "Off Topic".