pricing question

Free2fish

Aug 21, 2016
St Francois Xavier, MB, Canada
Hi folks,

I'm on the wrong side of seventy and have bought a nice house on a little lot that doesn't require much more than a push mower. Cutting 2 3/4 acres of grass just wasn't cutting it anymore. So I'm selling all my Kubota equipment that has been a joy to own over the last 10 years or so. I have no idea of the value of this stuff and hope someone can offer a qualified opinion about that.

The equipment is:

Kubota BX1500 with 470 hours on it and in good condition.
Mower deck RCK54-15BX.
Front Loader LA 181
50" Snow Blower BX2750C
42" box blade

Thanks,
Harry

mdb6000

Equipment
b6000
Oct 11, 2010
monroe, ct
Congratulations on your retirement from property maintenance....I'm thinking 8-10K$ depending on condition???

1970cs

Apr 26, 2016
Grand Ledge
What year! and condition on a scale of 1 to 10 and if you are computer savy? Post some pictures!

I am throwing out $8000 full retail in U.S. dollars So add 29% up tick in your currency. There is some adjustment for private party to private party.

Pat

Free2fish

Aug 21, 2016
Thanks guys. The snow blower is almost new since I winter in Texas. The only item showing wear is the mower deck where my wife keeps running into things with the discharge chute cover. When I asked her about it she thought she might have hit a gopher. We all know a green tractor might show some damage from a collision with a gopher but not a Kubota. :)

The tractor, bucket and rotary mower are about 10 years old. the snow blower and box blade likely less than 5 years old and neither used very much.

I'm somewhat computer savvy but will likely sell it locally so pictures won't really be useful. The estimate of 8K to 10K is very useful, thanks.

Harry

Last edited:

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Don't know if your bx will fit in the new garage or through gates but I have seen folks on the wrong side of 80 using the bucket on their bota to carry stuff that is too heavy...sell the box blade etc, keep the bota :D

Free2fish

Aug 21, 2016
OK, I'll give it a try in the next day or so. We're busy with getting our property ready for showings and I'm a pack-rat. Enough said.

This outfit also include some really heavy weights that I can slide onto the box scraper. It's amazing how much you can chew out of the ground or gravel driveway with this little tractor. Also several home made tools another Kubota owner passed onto me when he moved on.

Harry

Last edited:

Free2fish

Aug 21, 2016
Don't know if your bx will fit in the new garage or through gates but I have seen folks on the wrong side of 80 using the bucket on their bota to carry stuff that is too heavy...sell the box blade etc, keep the bota :D
Wish that I could!!!! The back yard is 150 foot, fully treed slope to the river and there is no access to the small back yard from the front. One of the negatives of the new house was it's attitude to my Kubota collection. Sometimes you just have to give in.

Harry

Southernfarm

Equipment
2014 BX25D
Jun 8, 2016
Southern MB
I live just around the perimeter from you. What do you have for 3pt implements? I just bought my BX25 this year and loving it. I have the loader and blower and mower, along with Backhoe, but am always looking for implements.

Free2fish

Aug 21, 2016
I live just around the perimeter from you. What do you have for 3pt implements? I just bought my BX25 this year and loving it. I have the loader and blower and mower, along with Backhoe, but am always looking for implements.
I only have what is listed but already have some interest locally for the whole package.

Thanks for the help with pricing folks.

Harry

NS kubota

Equipment
Kubota MX4800, Norse 350 logging winch, Hla 2042 pallet forks, Woods BSS60
Dec 21, 2014
Nova Scotia, Canada
Free2fish that is a nice tractor and implements don't sell it too cheap they are hard to find in this condition. If I lived closer to you I would snap it up without hesitation. Take care