pneumatic grease gun not pushing grease, front bucket pin problem

joesmith123

Equipment
L295DT, BX1500
Mar 18, 2023
earth
You really need to disassemble the whole unit,clean, dry, lightly oil ,then 'rustcheck' or other 'light' grease.
There's a $10 'sleeve' in the base of the handle that needs oiling as your grease won't get in there.
There's also 2 bearings in the 'tube' behind the gold bolt, all that 'cavity' needs oiling as well.
Yes this is the task I will be doing next chance I get

the machine needed greased very much -

Before greasing: the forward and reverse pedal was taking a toll on me, wearing me out with how hard I needed to push

Yesterday while greasing: one of the most dry areas was the grease fitting on the pedal

After greasing: machine glides smoothly, less effort to push that pedal

I found myself having do it by hand sometimes because it was so hard to push

The machine can barely move any earth, then I was having to stop every little bit to put new pin, etc

I love when a machine is fully functional and no hindrances

Poor little machine and the beating I have put it, I am amazed what it has done and is still going

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
If that machine was an animal you would be residing in the local jail awaiting your trial for abuse.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

joesmith123

Equipment
L295DT, BX1500
Mar 18, 2023
earth
If that machine was an animal you would be residing in the local jail awaiting your trial for abuse.

It is for a good cause, sacrifice the little girl to fix her mother, the 295DT, excited is an understatement

Finally soon, major surgery happening, gonna park 2 broken l295dts next to each other, and make one work

I am so excited to get into that old Japanese diesel, bring her back to life

The one with less hours has a whole in the side of the block

Once I park them next to each other on level dirt but sheltered from rain, I post photos and get the proper advice

I am so close to having that spot flat and ready for the big surgery