Piranha Toothbar

tonyvkubota

Equipment
2013/B3200HST/L504 loader/60" rotary finish mower/ 60"brush hog
Dec 14, 2013
ny
I've got a 60" bucket on my B3200, so it's the same as your's on the B3030.

It works great ripping out small trees and brush. I burned a big brush pile last month and the toothbar came in handy pushing the brush up on top of the fire.

Here's a photo of what the Piranha looks like on the 60" bucket.

That's it.....I got a new B3200 and your post has me getting ready to buy the Piranha bar...... Now I can`t wait to get it ......

ncridgerunner

Equipment
BX23, finish mower, bush hog, box scraper, blade scraper, fertilizer spreader
Mar 31, 2013
Marion, NC
I am getting ready to mount the Piranha toothbar I purchased last month. (Man does it look like it will do some serious "damage" to the work I've got planned) Just had my new L3800 delivered that was purchased at end of 2013. This is the first tractor I've ever owned so very excited to put it to work when early spring decides to begin...:eek: It looks like I just need a "good" 3/4" bit and keep it lubricated during drilling to get the job done. Anything advise for "fail-proof" installation of bar? Thanks OTT friends.
Use the toothbar as a template to mark the position of your holes. Drill a pilot hole first then your larger hole. If your keep a squirt bottle of oil to keep the drill lubricated the bit will live for another project.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Well, after doing some research I decided on the Piranha Toothbar for my B3300SU 60in bucket. I went with this particular toothbar mainly because of the versatility(digging, removing brush..etc), not to mention the craftsmanship looks top notch. Once I receive it and have a chance to use it I will post a review for everyone. Harry, who took my order, was very helpful and a pleasure to speak with.
Respectfully,
Chad
Bought my Bx25D this past summer, 10 days later bought the Piranha tooth bar from Harry and co, great guy, awesome product, if you built one from scratch, not sure you could build it better. It really is worth 2 twice as much as you pay for it. I really doubles the digging power, much like teeth work on a hoe bucket. I really am super impressed with the design and simplicity of it. Really a great American made product!

Teikas Dad

Equipment
B3200
Oct 19, 2012
Live Free or Die
Word of warning about the Piranha bar.....IT'S VERY SHARP!!!! I always make sure that it's down flat on the floor when I park the tractor in the garage. The last thing you want to do is nail your foot, ankle or shin on the teeth of the bar. They are really sharp from the factory.

Hook

Equipment
L3240 with LA514 FEL, Box Blade, Howard Rotovator, All Purpose Plow, Sub Soiler
Jul 6, 2010
Jackson, Georgia
I'm sorry I haven't answered your question about the tooth bar. Mine came on a used tractor I bought to sell. I took the tooth bar off and put it on my tractor before selling the used one. It mounts and looks exactly like the one in your picture but I do not know the brand. They are well worth the money and they are rugged.

AZSahara

Equipment
B2320
Feb 26, 2014
Arizona
I ordered earlier this week and got my piranha bar today for my B2320. Took about 15 minutes to get it mounted. Just followed the included instructions. Took it out and moved some dirt. I can verify everything that's been said! Really improves the capability of my tractor. Well worth the reasonable cost.

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
Will I have to take that off to use clamp on bucket forks? Kinda looks like it.

ncridgerunner

Equipment
BX23, finish mower, bush hog, box scraper, blade scraper, fertilizer spreader
Mar 31, 2013
Marion, NC
Will I have to take that off to use clamp on bucket forks? Kinda looks like it.
I built a clamp-on hitch receiver for my bucket that I will have to redesign to go over the tooth bar. The improvement in bucket versatility is more than worth it.

AZSahara

Equipment
B2320
Feb 26, 2014
Arizona
I was wondering how you back drag the dirt with the bar on. How do you get it smooth?
No. I did some back dragging this morning spreading a gravel pile. You get a ridged corderouy effect. On the other hand it only takes 3 minutes to unbolt and remove the tooth bar if you need smooth.

RBA50

Equipment
B2320, LA304 loader (B1658 QA), B2789 snowblower, RCK54-29B MMM, HF quick hitch
Apr 29, 2013
Goldendale, WA
Back drag with the back of the bucket, not the lip or bar. Smooth as silk.

navspecwar

Equipment
B3300HST FEL, ATH72 Finish Mower, 5ft KKRear Blade,Piranha TB
Oct 5, 2013
Marion, Illinois
I had a chance (finally :D) to test mine out and I am very happy with my purchase. This thing makes a huge improvement when digging. I went to the back of my field (conditions were not wet or dry...somewhere in the middle) and started by digging in about 3 imches then moving forward and it peeled 3inches by 60inches for as long as I kept moving forward. I could not do this nearly as easy before this toothbar. I also had some old dirt piles that had grown over with heavy vegetation that I could hardly get my bucket to bite into due to the growth, now it eats right into those same piles no problem.

Great product. Highly recommend!

Great job on the design of this product Harry!

Last edited:

The_Al

Equipment
L3540, Heavy duty FEL, 9' bachoe, Brush hog, 72" grappler
Jul 19, 2013
MA
I may not be looking hard enough, but is there a toothbar that would fit onto my L3540?

Thanks

The_Al

Equipment
L3540, Heavy duty FEL, 9' bachoe, Brush hog, 72" grappler
Jul 19, 2013
MA
What is the width of the bucket ?
That would be helpful. 72" FEL LA724.
Also, It has bolts at the front of the bucket (like 12 of them).

Thanks

Al

Dan_R_42

Equipment
B7100-D, w/ Sims Cab, B219 FEL, ARPS 70 Backhoe, Oversized R4 Tires, LX2610 Cab
Dec 1, 2010
Taunton, MA
Does anyone know if they make a Piranha Toothbar model to fit the older B7100D with a B219 loader?

I believe it has the older style 48" bucket.

PS: found these photos online. My bucket has a little straighter cutting edge than the one in photo 2. :D

Attachments

Last edited: