picture of hydraulic hose connections

SamandLinda

Equipment
Kubota B3030tractor
Jun 8, 2021
Upper Peninsula, MI
We have a B3030 with a front snowblower. we purchased it used and it has 4 different colors (plus more color tags on each hose) on the hoses to connect to the snowblower (and a bucket during summer), we don't have a manual for the snowblower or bucket and we are having problems with hooking up the hydraulic lines to the snowblower - when we connected them with the colors that we think match, the snowblower does the opposite of what the joystick, etc. indicated to do - the shoot turned left when we indicated right, etc. So we think the colors are mixed up. Is there a diagram that you know of that shows which hose from the snowblower connects to the hydraulic connectors on the B3030?

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Easy way to figure this out. If the chute turns left when you push the joystick to the right, then shut the tractor off, push the joystick in all directions to relieve the pressure, and remove the swap 2 hoses. Do this until you get it figured out using the same procedure as I just described. Once you have it sorted out, buy some plastic tape and make your own color markings on the tractor and the hoses for next year. Two hoses raise and lower the unit, and the other two hoses are for the direction of the chute.

Reactions: 1 user

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
We have a B3030 with a front snowblower. we purchased it used and it has 4 different colors (plus more color tags on each hose) on the hoses to connect to the snowblower (and a bucket during summer), we don't have a manual for the snowblower or bucket and we are having problems with hooking up the hydraulic lines to the snowblower - when we connected them with the colors that we think match, the snowblower does the opposite of what the joystick, etc. indicated to do - the shoot turned left when we indicated right, etc. So we think the colors are mixed up. Is there a diagram that you know of that shows which hose from the snowblower connects to the hydraulic connectors on the B3030?
Just swap the hoses goung to the chute.

Dan

SamandLinda

Equipment
Kubota B3030tractor
Jun 8, 2021
Upper Peninsula, MI
Thank you for your input - this is wifey speaking now: are the top two hose inserts on the B3030 for the chute hoses and the bottom two hose inserts for the snowblower hoses OR are the two right side hose inserts for the chute hoses and the two left side hose inserts for the snowblower hoses? We are all tangled up... and its snowing like crazy...

nbryan

Equipment
B2650 BH77 LA534 54" ssqa Forks B2782B BB1560 Woods M5-4 MaxxHaul 50039
Jan 3, 2019
Hadashville, Manitoba, Canada
Swap the hose pair that leads to the chute direction control motor, if the chute direction is all that's not correct.

SamandLinda

Equipment
Kubota B3030tractor
Jun 8, 2021
Upper Peninsula, MI
Wifey again: Both the chute direction AND the snowblower (raising/lowering) work improperly. I would just like to know: on the B3030 hose insert area, which holes belong to which inserts? The top two for the chute and the bottom two for the snowblower - OR - the left two (top/bottom) for the chute and the right two (top/bottom) for the snowblower. We do not know what holes on the B3030 the hoses from the chute/snowblower are inserted. I wish we had the snowblower manual but can't locate one anywhere on the internet to help us with this.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Wifey again: Both the chute direction AND the snowblower (raising/lowering) work improperly. I would just like to know: on the B3030 hose insert area, which holes belong to which inserts? The top two for the chute and the bottom two for the snowblower - OR - the left two (top/bottom) for the chute and the right two (top/bottom) for the snowblower. We do not know what holes on the B3030 the hoses from the chute/snowblower are inserted. I wish we had the snowblower manual but can't locate one anywhere on the internet to help us with this.
Nobody can answer that but you can easily figure it out. Lets start with something simple and work from there.

1. What is improper about the operation of the chute?
  2. What is improper about the operation of the snowblower lift?
Dan

Daferris

Equipment
LX2610
Nov 23, 2021
Mid-Michigan
A couple of things download the "My Kubota" app on your phone. On mine ( LX2610)when I put in the model # to add it to the app it gave you a manual you cold scroll thru on the phone. The other thing is to follow the hoses from chute to where they connect at the loader valve. disconnect them and switch them around. If that does not work try different combinations you only have 4 choices so with some trial & error it should not take too long.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Linda - - -

What manufacturer and model snowblower do you have (e.g., Kubota B2781)?

What model loader do you have (should be on side of boom of loader)?

My BX is smaller and a little newer than your B3030. Hoping the connections may be similar. The front hitch your blower hooks to is similar to mine.

What colors of caps or tags, etc. do you have on the tractor and snowblower connections?

Can you take a picture of the connection location for your tractor's hydraulics, showing colored caps, tags, etc.?

Can you take a picture of the ends of the hydraulic lines to the blower, showing colored tags, etc.?

On the tractor (guessing) - -
  • Yellow and white - - that's a "Lift" pair, although may not be next to each other. Would also lift the blower.
  • Red and Blue - - that's a "Curl" pair, may be next to each other. They would rotate chute.
This is my tractor- a BX. May not be the same. I also don’t have any rotation, so I only use the lift pair.

The vantage point is left is rear starting with the white cap on the tractor. Yellow is most toward front, and "paired" with the white for hydraulic function. Blue then red are in the middle. They're also paired.

The blower uses the white/yellow pair, but note my hoses have small blue and red rings on both sides to correctly "orient" their connection to the tractor.

That way it lifts when I activate the lift function on the tractor, and lowers when prompted to do so. If I didn't have those rings and it worked in reverse, I would simply reverse the two hoses....everything works on mated pairs....

If I were to have chute rotation, that would use the red and blue connections on the tractor.

• 3B034124-FC23-4302-8FCD-7D7EA1C81A09.jpeg

Last edited: