Pallet Forks

VinsKubota

Apr 25, 2023
New York
I have a B2650HSD, which pallet forks would be recommended (Brand), I have the quick disconnect. I would like to purchase a good model for this machine.

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
I have Land Pride PFL1242 which are rated for 1200 lbs. They are designed for Subcompact and Compact tractors and weigh 220 lbs.

Reactions: 2 users

VinsKubota

Apr 25, 2023
New York
Thank you. I also have another question regarding the front bucket. I have a cab model with factory installed 3rd valve function on the front. And rear, I am looking for a 4 in 1 bucket, Which brand and model is recommended. MY current bucket is a LA534 its about 60”.

Coreymacc

Equipment
Bx 2380
Oct 12, 2022
Onoway,Alberta
I have s set of the PFL1242 forks, they are solid. Landpride is Kubota, can't really go wrong with them.

Corey

Reactions: 1 user

Matt Ellerbee

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX6000
Jun 27, 2019
Canton, Georgia
Thank you. I also have another question regarding the front bucket. I have a cab model with factory installed 3rd valve function on the front. And rear, I am looking for a 4 in 1 bucket, Which brand and model is recommended. MY current bucket is a LA534 its about 60”.
LA534 is your loader. A 4 in 1 bucket is extremely heavy, for what it is. You’d be better off with a bucket(and toothbar) and a grapple.

Reactions: 3 users

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
Good day. I have an artillian set for my B and a LP set for my MX. I think the artillian are better engineered and definitely better quality of weld for the size / load rating of the implement to fit a B. That being said I believe the LP for the dollar value make a heavy duty (which may not be ideal for a B) set with options on fork length, integrated step and back guard. I don’t have any issue with them, but the artillian are a nicer set and definitely have a better quality of weld / build and superior coating of paint compared to LP….they are lighter weight but for a B I think that is maybe better suited (or at some point robust will erode away limited lift capacity of a B). I’d recommend shop several different brands and consider the need of integrated step or back guard or slots for a chain etc. or any other features you like to have… forks are very versatile and you can use in more ways than many would imagine. I did not spend the money on a back guard and have dented one hood already (thank you for being there KTAC 😉)…basically get the back guard is the ounce of prevention IMO. Artillian also has / had an option for a receiver hitch integral to the frame as well as an option front ho…I did opt for the front ho but would not do that again on a B (B doesn’t have enough ass to get good use unless the soil is just right IMO. Both the front ho and use of the hitch for the most part need the forks removed and that is a pain in the ass to put on / off and I would not likely plan to do either of those again…if need a front hitch and you have SSQA put the reciever on the bucket and flip the levers on/off vs monkeying around with forks (I learned my lesson there for the MX). I orignally bought the artillians when I had a BX and they work just fine with my B…if you have any intention to get a larger machine heft of the frame and forks would be good to consider if just want to buy once. I’ve had the artillian a for a while and they were a bit more expensive when I originally bought, but they were better engineered and built IMO…but certainly not the cheapest option. Artillian and LP are the only brands that I have personally owned. I would buy either brand again. If you plan to use to properly lift/hoist, if not familiar with rigging maybe look into that and get some decent straps while you are at it (tractor mike has a video and some links to some straps if needed). Good luck. 🥃

Attachments

Reactions: 1 users

nbryan

Equipment
B2650 BH77 LA534 54" ssqa Forks B2782B BB1560 Woods M5-4 MaxxHaul 50039
Jan 3, 2019
Hadashville, Manitoba, Canada
I have a B2650HSD, which pallet forks would be recommended (Brand), I have the quick disconnect. I would like to purchase a good model for this machine.
Have my Martatch 42" forks on the ssqa most of the time. Model MUPFN, 42" 2000# capacity.
I've thrown pretty much everything I can at these forks and they remain rock solid.

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
Artillian; overpriced, over weight. If OP already has SSQA there is no point in having quick attach system on quick attach system.

LP is good. Earth & Turf also make box framed forks SSQA that come in around 130 pounds rated for 2,000.

Last edited:

Dcguinn

Equipment
BX2380, LA344, 54” MMM, 26BX Bagger, Tiller RTA1242, Forks PFL2042, Grapple mine
Sep 1, 2021
Ellijay GA
With small tractors, weight is paramount. With my BX I try to stay very light. The 225# or less options should let you lift around 500#. You lose a pound of payload for every pound of fork.

Greenhorn

Equipment
2020 BX23S
Sep 16, 2020
Goshen Ohio
I got a set from Amazon. They fit my bx quick connect perfectly. My only gripe is the forks aren’t adjustable side to side. But for the low price it fit my needs. I’m just moving logs around.

1683143698595.png

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
Look up what your loader can lift ,then buy forks that lift that amount.
There's no reason to buy 3000# forks if your loader's rated for 1000#. It's a waste of money and capacity.

I have the HLA 900# set of forks going on 4.5 years, need to oil the slides of course and a lot of the krappy powder coat chipped off years ago...... Made a dolly to store them under my workbench to keep them from rusting.

Last edited:

top gnome

Equipment
b2301 w bh fel grapple back blade snow plow forks
Dec 12, 2021
Fundy shore nova scotia
I have HLA forks and they work well . Adjusting the forks is not great but works ok. they are fairly light and will lift more than the tractor without deflection. I use them much more than expected and with a lot of building projects on the go they are on the tractor alot. just this morning the lumber company came with deck materials and unloading took about a 3 minutes 1min to take the bucket off 1 min to put the forks on and 1 min to unload and haul the material to the worksite,

Runs With Scissors

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
Michigan
I have Land pride forks and have been very happy with them.

I wanted 48 inch forks, so I got the pfl 4648's. They fit my 2501 just fine.

Adjustment is a little wonky, but not to bad.

I was warned about getting 48's due to the fact that you can damage things on the back side of the pallets, but it hasn't happened..................yet.

Watchmaker

Equipment
B2601 HST, LP RCR 1548, LA 435
Aug 20, 2015
New Hampshire
I have a B2601 and I purchased the EA forks with the armored tips. Took a couple months but that was the winter anyway. Within two weeks I have used them to remove a rock necklace around my field (not a wall, just single rocks that looked silly to me and done in the last 20 years) and to build steps into a terraced wall. These are New Hampshire glacier rocks, not little Mid Atlantic stones. Based on machine resistance and volume, 700 to 900 pounds each. Some barely all the ground. I figure I can an extra 200 lbs lift (weight of fork attachment) by rigging slings directly to the adapter plate on the tractor.

Then I used a single fork as a powered digging bar (38 inch reach) to make digging some footings for a pole barn much easier.

Downside: paint is scratched.

PXL_20230501_151809138.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

radas

Equipment
2022 LX2610HST, 3rd Function, Rear Remotes, BH77
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan
Another vote for Land Pride PFL1242 which exceed the LA535 lift capacity by a small margin and won't cut into your lift capacity by a huge margin.