OTR is now online!

netxtown

Aug 8, 2013
Blue Ridge, Tx
Tired of buying rim and tire from Kubota when all you need is a tire??

http://otrwheel.com

After 10 years, I have 7 or 8 rims for the front end laying around, and still all I can buy from Kubota is tire+rim. The little 16x7.50-8 ag tire is available on OTR website. Shipping was free...and I had the tire in 2 days....and HALF of what I had been paying. Took it into town for mounting...and $5 later it was done.

And, looks like they carry a good amount of the other Kubota sizes.

netxtown

Aug 8, 2013
Blue Ridge, Tx
Spammy? I've got way too many orange rims with bad tires laying around. kubota still refuses to sell just the tire, and last time I checked it was $90 for a tire and rim (16x7.50-8). How many rims do I need to buy before it doesn't sound 'spammy'. But then, it is your money and you can spend it anywhere you like.

Not any more 'spammy' than trying to find tranny fluid that isn't proprietary...

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Your title of the thread sounds like spam, an unpaid advertisement!
Have you bought from this company?
What brand of tires did they sell you and what size?

A title like "I found tires tires for cheap" or "Great place to get tires", is a way less Spammy sounding title. ;)

There are plenty of sources for tires without rims, eBay, Amazon, Miller tire, Tucker tire, so why this place? :confused:

And as far as Hydraulic fluid, again there are quite a few sources for fluid that aren't Kubota brand, But Kubota equipment compatible!

Last edited:

netxtown

Aug 8, 2013
Blue Ridge, Tx
"There are plenty of sources for tires without rims, eBay, Amazon, Miller tire, Tucker tire, so why this place?"

OTR is the OEM. I took the info right off the side of the tire. It took some digging as "otr" stands for a whole lotta 'off the road'. (FWIW - even their pic of the AG bar tires is with an orange rim)

And yes, I just bought (june 1) and received (June 3) a tire for my BX from them. I can post the invoice if that would help. And, I plan on buying an extra tire from them next month so that I am not caught without a spare again.

As for the thread title, can it be changed?