Oregon blades for B2620 RCK60-29B.

rpm4fsu

Aug 7, 2011
Westpoint, IN, USA
I need to replace the blades on my B2620 RCK60-29B rotary mower and want to go with the oregon/gator glades as I have used these blades before and find it does work better.

My problem is that I have searched for Oregon, gator, blades for the B2620 RCK60-29B mower but have not found a hit that tell me that Oregon blade X will replace the blades from the RCK60-29B. So I turn to the forum to get help.

So my question. Has anyone replaced the blades from the RCK60-29B rotary mower with Oregon Gator blades? If so can you tell me the Oregon Gator blade part number.

It is amazing how little information there is in the operator manual for the for the specs on the blades. I would thought it would have the part number for the Kubota blades.

I went to the Oregon web site but could not find a way to enter the mower model that I had to get a list of blades but then maybe the don't have any.

I need to order some as soon as possible and you help will be greatly appreciated.

Robert

rpm4fsu

Aug 7, 2011
Westpoint, IN, USA
After some digging I did find out what I was looking for. I thought I would give you my findings.

The Kubota blade part number for the RCK60-29B is K5645-34340

A Oregan Gator blade replacement is the G3 96-363.

Thanks for the people who responded.

Robert