Ordering Pallet Forks Online-->

Seane1987

Equipment
LX2610SU TLB, BX2350
Jul 18, 2021
Lafayette NY
Glad to see you went with the redline forks. I like seeing the small companies get a piece of the pie. I have the same set for my LX (Even though they are marketed to the BX, they are perfect for the LX as well). I have been eyeing their rock bucket too.

I had them shipped to my workplace which is a commercial address, saved me a lot of $$$.

Reactions: 1 user

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX23SLSB-R-1 plus additions
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
Glad to see you went with the redline forks. I like seeing the small companies get a piece of the pie. I have the same set for my LX (Even though they are marketed to the BX, they are perfect for the LX as well). I have been eyeing their rock bucket too.

I had them shipped to my workplace which is a commercial address, saved me a lot of $$$.
OP is updated 👍

Redline makes a very nice product.

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA

Redline and Ai2 were the two brands I focused on last year, while researching. I waited to order, while (if any negative) feedback come along before making a decision.

This is a correction.

Ai2s shipping charge was $530 to get them to me. That upcharge cancelled any/all further interest.

Redline gave multiple choices and options.

After speaking with Matt over the phone about my best option, I ordered their product and it was delivered to a commercial address via FedEx LTL in four days.

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Whenever I have a heavy item shipped and need a commercial drop-off site, I use my local mechanic who has a forklift, or the local lumber yard I use. The local lumber yard has a large truck that will drop things off at my home and place it on the ground. The last time it was a 4-post lift and it cost me $50 and delivery was when they were in the neighborhood, which was the next day. They deliver my lumber for free and give a 5% discount if you pay by the end of the month. They even take credit cards at no additional charge.

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Hopefully it works out well for you getting them. Around here, FedEx is the last shipper you want to use if you actually want to get your stuff and have it undamaged too. They are likely to leave it in a ditch somewhere or 2 towns away.
We both must have the same FedEx driver! :mad:

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
Whenever I have a heavy item shipped and need a commercial drop-off site, I use my local mechanic who has a forklift, or the local lumber yard I use. The local lumber yard has a large truck that will drop things off at my home and place it on the ground. The last time it was a 4-post lift and it cost me $50 and delivery was when they were in the neighborhood, which was the next day. They deliver my lumber for free and give a 5% discount if you pay by the end of the month. They even take credit cards at no additional charge.
The forks were my first instance, needing a commercial address. I contacted a previous employer, who said no problem. When picking up the forks, he said to use them for deliveries any time. 👍

Bearcatrp

Equipment
BX1880
Mar 28, 2023
Minnesota
Glad this thread turned out good for the OP. My current skid steer forks are a bit to heavy for my 1880. Had a pucker moment today. Looked at titan and redline. Looked up redline and they are about 2 hours from me. Theirs seem lighter than titan. Thanks for posting this thread OP.

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
Glad this thread turned out good for the OP. My current skid steer forks are a bit to heavy for my 1880. Had a pucker moment today. Looked at titan and redline. Looked up redline and they are about 2 hours from me. Theirs seem lighter than titan. Thanks for posting this thread OP.
Message replied to.

Bearcatrp

Equipment
BX1880
Mar 28, 2023
Minnesota
I went with the 36. Dont have a way to weigh anything that heavy. Will check around to see if someone around me has something to weigh heavy items.

just looked at your post showing the weight. I should have something to weigh them. Thought they would be heavier.

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
I went with the 36. Dont have a way to weigh anything that heavy. Will check around to see if someone around me has something to weigh heavy items.

just looked at your post showing the weight. I should have something to weigh them. Thought they would be heavier.
I used a bath scale.

Bearcatrp

Equipment
BX1880
Mar 28, 2023
Minnesota
Thanks for the tip. 44 lbs is what my scale showed. Weighed only one. Met Matt, the owner. Nice guy. Talked a bit. Shipping is whats killing him on cost but most businesses are in the same boat. These forks are well welded and paint job is great. Big difference on weight compared to the skid steer ones I have now. Have those listed for sale on CL. Should be able to test them out this week or next week. If you have a BX series tractor, these forks will work well for you. A little lighter than titan when I compared.

Snowman7

Equipment
LX3310 535 loader, LX2980, RB2672, FDR1660
May 20, 2020
Boyne Falls, MI.
Super happy with my Redline forks. Dig the receiver hitch and it was nice dealing with owner.