Ordering Issues, anyone else?

FUSE

Equipment
B3350-B2650-Z125s-KX008-Bobcat MT100-Case/Davis TF310
May 24, 2017
North Dakota
Has anybody else had an issue with a substantial delay in getting parts or even ordering a piece of machinery? Was going to order a 2650 with a cab and it was gonna take like 5 months to get here.
Also, we ordered the snow blower setup for our RTV X1100C back in the beginning of September and Kubota is not even giving our dealership a shipping date for that. Same with a crossbox toolbox we ordered at around the same time. We even checked in with other dealers in our state (ND) and they are running into the same issue.
The schoolboard ordered a sweeper/broom for a new front mount commercial mower that they purchased this summer, order was placed mid august and they are running into the same issue. We were told that they are building a massive warehouse in Kansas (I think) to help resolve these issues. Anyone else experiencing this?

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Has anybody else had an issue with a substantial delay in getting parts or even ordering a piece of machinery? Was going to order a 2650 with a cab and it was gonna take like 5 months to get here.
Also, we ordered the snow blower setup for our RTV X1100C back in the beginning of September and Kubota is not even giving our dealership a shipping date for that. Same with a crossbox toolbox we ordered at around the same time. We even checked in with other dealers in our state (ND) and they are running into the same issue.
The schoolboard ordered a sweeper/broom for a new front mount commercial mower that they purchased this summer, order was placed mid august and they are running into the same issue. We were told that they are building a massive warehouse in Kansas (I think) to help resolve these issues. Anyone else experiencing this?
Not usually but occasionally.

Your dealers parts person can follow up with Kubota for further information but this requires additional effort and few do.

There have been times when parts that I have ordered have not arrived for weeks but arrived in 2 or 3 days after insisting that my dealer follow up.

SDT

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L6060, KX040-4, M7060, RTV X1100C, M62 (sold)
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
I had no issues with parts or machines. If you want you can check with Barlows or Messicks on that B2650 with cab...see if they can match or beat the price. If nothing else, you can take that to your local and see if it will motivate them to get on the phone with Kubota to get your machine sooner.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Just for grins, call the sales staff at Coleman Equipment, 913-422-3040, and ask them about the items you say are delayed. They are located about 25 miles for the distribution center and probably order goods at least twice a day. Let them know you want to know delivery time of these items.

This expansion should not impede delivery right not, but expedite it when completed.

Here's a bit about kubota's expansion. Been going on for a couple of years. One warehouse has been completed and in use. This is adding to that one!

http://www.areadevelopment.com/news...poration-logistics-park-edgerton-kansas.shtml