Ordering a LX2610SU

• Thread starter Deleted member 47704
  • Start date

Rwire17

Equipment
LX2610SU, LA535, BH77, BB1260, PFL2042. Cub Cadet ZT2
Jun 28, 2021
Sidney,NY
You may want to have some straight talk with your dealer. I also ordered an LX2610SU, and waited several months. My dealer was up front, and couldn't tell me when it would get here. He let me know every week when his dealership got the allocation list, and every week it was the same: no SU models allocated. But he was able to get the standard lx2610 so after waiting so long I jumped at it. Kind of started to feel like Kubota made the SU to offer a lower price point, but really didn't make that many, and produced way more of the standard models. I'd be curious if you asked your guy if you could get the standard model sooner.
Thank you for your reply.

I didn’t ask. But there is an SU allocated with my name on it and it says it’s due in at the end of each month. The dealer says the dates from Kubota haven’t been accurate.

I did go to the local county fair this past weekend and I knew that the dealership would be a vendor. I wanted to see what machine’s they had on display.
No LX’s, only a BX and a L3901.
They usually have a dozen machines on display.

Tmando

Equipment
LX2610 HST
Aug 17, 2021
South Carolina
You may want to have some straight talk with your dealer. I also ordered an LX2610SU, and waited several months. My dealer was up front, and couldn't tell me when it would get here. He let me know every week when his dealership got the allocation list, and every week it was the same: no SU models allocated. But he was able to get the standard lx2610 so after waiting so long I jumped at it. Kind of started to feel like Kubota made the SU to offer a lower price point, but really didn't make that many, and produced way more of the standard models. I'd be curious if you asked your guy if you could get the standard model sooner.

Tmando

Equipment
LX2610 HST
Aug 17, 2021
South Carolina
So, I called my dealer yesterday. Lo and behold, he said Kubota was loading a shipment for him as we spoke! No SU, but a standard LX2610. I told him I would take it. He says $1100 more than the SU. I figured the tilt steering, deluxe seat and mid PTO were worth it, especially if I can take delivery within two weeks vs maybe never on the SU.

Reactions: 3 users

barndoor

Equipment
LX2610
Mar 10, 2021
Santa Cruz County, California
that's exactly the conclusion I came to, and have had mine for about a month now. I don't blame the dealer, but it's pretty clear to me that Kubota is "offering" the SU model as bait, but not really making them. Further, the 84 month zero down zero interest financing isn't available on the SU, but it is on the standard.

regardless you won't be disappointed. My LX2610 has been fantastic, and for a grand more you will actually get a tractor instead of waiting forever. The mid mower will increase your resale value quite a bit as well.

Reactions: 1 users

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
So, I called my dealer yesterday. Lo and behold, he said Kubota was loading a shipment for him as we spoke! No SU, but a standard LX2610. I told him I would take it. He says $1100 more than the SU. I figured the tilt steering, deluxe seat and mid PTO were worth it, especially if I can take delivery within two weeks vs maybe never on the SU.
Good call...bird in hand and all...

Enjoy your new machine. (you may want to edit your signature equipment ;))

Reactions: 1 users