Ordering a LX2610SU

• Thread starter Deleted member 47704
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47704

Got the ordering process started. Have to see what the quote is, Kubota financing is killer 0 down, 0% 84 months.
LX2610 SU,Loader, big tires loaded rears(I have only owned one tractor that I felt the front tires were big enough)block heater.

wgator

Equipment
L4701HST, FEL and other stuff.
Jul 28, 2018
NC
If you go through with it I doubt you would be disappointed. Remember, when she arrives, we need pictures!

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
Have fun with the process. Another thing to consider is the discounts they have for implements when you buy in a package.

D

Deleted member 47704

If you go through with it I doubt you would be disappointed. Remember, when she arrives, we need pictures!
Pics no problem. I plan on going through with it provided the price and the payment come in about where I expect.

Have fun with the process. Another thing to consider is the discounts they have for implements when you buy in a package.
My brothers have been dealing with this dealer for a long time.The salesman knows us and has high recommendation on social media. I think its going to go smooth, just have to wait couple weeks for loader.
Would be a kick for it to show up for my 60th birthday. Wouldn't be the first time got a tractor on my birthday, 1997 I got a Ford 8N on my birthday.

Reactions: 1 user

cthomas

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 HSDC
Jan 1, 2017
La Farge Wi
Being 60 years old, I am surprised you did not get the cab version, at my 46 years old I really like the A/C while mowing and it is so nice snow blowing in my pj's when it is 5 degrees out. I never priced the LX2610SU as I needed the mid-pto. Second on the attachments. Curious what you are using the tractor for?

D

Deleted member 47704

I plan on getting a cab and backhoe also ,at another time, just don't want a big payment right now, I have a Bronco reservation. Some other things would be a back blade, box scraper, spring rake.

Tractor use would be nursery work, landscaping, driveway maintenance and snow removal,some flail mower work occasionally.

I used to have access to a B series and L series that my brothers used at their nursery, those were sold and this past winter plowing in 18 degree weather with wind gusts up to 35 for 2 hours one night on a lawn and garden tractor was enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

greg86z28

Equipment
B2601
May 17, 2020
South Central Wisconsin
I plan on getting a cab and backhoe also ,at another time, just don't want a big payment right now, I have a Bronco reservation. Some other things would be a back blade, box scraper, spring rake.

Tractor use would be nursery work, landscaping, driveway maintenance and snow removal,some flail mower work occasionally.

I used to have access to a B series and L series that my brothers used at their nursery, those were sold and this past winter plowing in 18 degree weather with wind gusts up to 35 for 2 hours one night on a lawn and garden tractor was enough.
If you are planning for a cab later I’d try to figure out how to do it now. The factory installed cabs are the way to go. That also means you’d be getting a LX2610 not a LX2610SU.

D

Deleted member 47704

Getting what I can get now. LX with cab is a long way off.

barndoor

Equipment
LX2610
Mar 10, 2021
Santa Cruz County, California
Hope yours comes in sooner than mine! I ordered my LX2610SU about 6 weeks ago, and dealer has no idea when it is coming, likely 2 months or more. Did yours give you any indication of wait times?

D

Deleted member 47704

Hope yours comes in sooner than mine! I ordered my LX2610SU about 6 weeks ago, and dealer has no idea when it is coming, likely 2 months or more. Did yours give you any indication of wait times?
Had one in stock, it was sold over night before he got me the quote.

Tmando

Equipment
LX2610 HST
Aug 17, 2021
South Carolina
Got the ordering process started. Have to see what the quote is, Kubota financing is killer 0 down, 0% 84 months.
LX2610 SU,Loader, big tires loaded rears(I have only owned one tractor that I felt the front tires were big enough)block heater.
Hi Bob,
I'm in the same boat... ordered the LX2610SUHST six weeks ago, dealer said he expected it by end of July, but it would be late. How late? Who knows! I sure could have used it last week though, land clearing and driveway maintaining. I see you've ordered the bigger tires. I am considering that as well. The Kubota website 'build my tractor' tool says no increase in cost for tire selection but my dealer wants a $750 upcharge for the R4 25x8.5-14 fronts and 15-19.5 rears. Did you get charged more for this option?

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
Those new LX's are super nice!! Congrats!!

When you go in to inspect when the tractors arrive.....make sure you bring along a new in package "thumb drive" and have the dealer load it up with all the digital WSMs for your tractor and implements! Might even ask them to load it with the manuals for your future implements/purchases that you plan to make with them.

D

Deleted member 47704

Hi Bob,
I'm in the same boat... ordered the LX2610SUHST six weeks ago, dealer said he expected it by end of July, but it would be late. How late? Who knows! I sure could have used it last week though, land clearing and driveway maintaining. I see you've ordered the bigger tires. I am considering that as well. The Kubota website 'build my tractor' tool says no increase in cost for tire selection but my dealer wants a $750 upcharge for the R4 25x8.5-14 fronts and 15-19.5 rears. Did you get charged more for this option?
I paid more for them, not sure how much.The B&P tool adds 500 for the tires.
I got loaded rear tires and a block heater installed for only $150
They had the tractor in stock only had to wait for loader.
I got mine August 5.
It has been the perfect size tractor for my needs.

D

Deleted member 47704

Those new LX's are super nice!! Congrats!!

When you go in to inspect when the tractors arrive.....make sure you bring along a new in package "thumb drive" and have the dealer load it up with all the digital WSMs for your tractor and implements! Might even ask them to load it with the manuals for your future implements/purchases that you plan to make with them.
Dealer didn't say anything about the WSM being available, I have the parts book but no service manual.

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
Dealer didn't say anything about the WSM being available, I have the parts book but no service manual.
I'm sure they'd already have it in a digital format (PDF file). You'll need to ask them. My dealer was happy to give me the digital copies on a thumb drive after I had made the purchase with them. A hard copy is sure nice to work from. But a digital copy doesn't cost them anything to give you and sure takes up less space. You can print off what you need whenever you need to work on something.

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
I'm pretty sure I found my workshop manual online. They are much less fussy about letting people pass them around than they used to be. But getting it from the dealer is easier and better if you can.

Rwire17

Equipment
LX2610SU, LA535, BH77, BB1260, PFL2042. Cub Cadet ZT2
Jun 28, 2021
Sidney,NY
I ordered a LX2610SU with backhoe at the end of June.
The dealer told me today that backhoe and loader came in but still waiting on the tractor.
I guess that’s good news.
I figured the tractor would have been first.

barndoor

Equipment
LX2610
Mar 10, 2021
Santa Cruz County, California
You may want to have some straight talk with your dealer. I also ordered an LX2610SU, and waited several months. My dealer was up front, and couldn't tell me when it would get here. He let me know every week when his dealership got the allocation list, and every week it was the same: no SU models allocated. But he was able to get the standard lx2610 so after waiting so long I jumped at it. Kind of started to feel like Kubota made the SU to offer a lower price point, but really didn't make that many, and produced way more of the standard models. I'd be curious if you asked your guy if you could get the standard model sooner.