Orange "Personnel" Maintenance

Butch

Equipment
Kubota 2410, RC60-24B, FL1000- kubota hydrolic front snow blade- plug aerator
Sep 10, 2009
Rising Sun, MD
Vic... due to the volitility of the hooch and thye heat of a diesel's compression... I venture the compression with cause a preignition that put a rod through the case. This stuff burns with beautiful and HOT flame only able to be seen in the dark.

I'd say it would be kind'a like using either....:eek:

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Vic... due to the volitility of the hooch and thye heat of a diesel's compression... I venture the compression with cause a preignition that put a rod through the case. This stuff burns with beautiful and HOT flame only able to be seen in the dark.

I'd say it would be kind'a like using either....:eek:
Sure helps to have a chemist on board!

Damn Butch that is some strong ass hooch that could put a rod through the case :eek:

Scott

Butch

Equipment
Sep 10, 2009
Rising Sun, MD
Hey Scott.... not speaking as a Chemist.... just someone that has in the past put a rod through the case:(

It only takes onr time to learn a lesson like that... I was 14 at the time and could not get the power unit on the drilling rig started. Ether was not a good option.... to say the least.

My hooch and ether has close flash points..... :D

Butch

Equipment
Sep 10, 2009
Rising Sun, MD
By the way... have you all noticed that chemists can't type or spell for sh,,,,,?

Its kind of like what my Granpaw said as he did chew once in a while when Granmaw wasn't looking, "I might not spit pretty... but I do get'er all out!". It is kind of like me and the danc'n hillbilly avitar....

Attachments