Officially a Kubota Owner now

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
My new Z723 was delivered this afternoon. Can't wait to get out and mow this weekend with it!

Will be adding to BX25 to the family in a couple of years once this one is paid for.

Glad to have you here in ORANGE Country!

I think you will enjoy your zero turn and that BX when you get it!!!!
I would get the BX sooner than later, trust me - it will do things you have not thought of yet!:eek:

Elendil22

Equipment
Z723KH
Sep 3, 2014
Seneca, IL
Glad to have you here in ORANGE Country!

I think you will enjoy your zero turn and that BX when you get it!!!!
I would get the BX sooner than later, trust me - it will do things you have not thought of yet!:eek:
Trust me. I want it sooner, but my wife will only let me get so many toys in a relatively short time span..........:)

Elendil22

Equipment
Z723KH
Sep 3, 2014
Seneca, IL
Welcome to OTT. :)
Thanks.

It does look like I'll need to step up my game to fit in around here. Looks like most of the forum surrounds CUT/SCUT's. Not a lot of mower activity. Maybe if I point that out to my wife, she'll let me spend the extra 25k....:)

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
LOL well my friend as long as it orange we love it, some even have some ... dare I say it,,,yucky blue stuff in the barn too,,lol
Welcome!

MaiNiaK

Equipment
HK-28L
Aug 31, 2014
US, Maine
My motto is " it's easier to ask for forgiveness then permission."

Welcome to Orange talk..

Nice mower by the way.

Elendil22

Equipment
Z723KH
Sep 3, 2014
Seneca, IL

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Thanks.

It does look like I'll need to step up my game to fit in around here. Looks like most of the forum surrounds CUT/SCUT's. Not a lot of mower activity. Maybe if I point that out to my wife, she'll let me spend the extra 25k....:)
now wait a second.....go down to your kubota dealer.....
he will get you a new BX25D for under 20k........easy - without /mmm.....
you wont need that !!!!:D

0% .......

tell your wife you are saving 5k off the price.....go get her something nice too!!!:D:D:D

tell her SHE can drive the BX.....no wait, now that might be a mistake , she might like it toooooooo much!!!!

Elendil22

Equipment
Z723KH
Sep 3, 2014
Seneca, IL
Well, I got to mow with the new mower for the first time today. I always wanted a striped lawn so I was already thing about getting one of those stripers for $3-400.

Turns out with my new Kubota, I don't need it!

Excuse the wavy lines as I'm still getting used to the steering.....

Attachments

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Well, I got to mow with the new mower for the first time today. I always wanted a striped lawn so I was already thing about getting one of those stripers for $3-400.

Turns out with my new Kubota, I don't need it!

Excuse the wavy lines as I'm still getting used to the steering.....
Looks dayum nice !!!
Now you need to make them thar flower gardens for you WIFE, will have to go and get the BX25D now..............

ok wishful thinking!:D

cerlawson

Equipment
rotiller, box scraper,etc.
Feb 24, 2011
PORTAGE, WI
Having fun I guess. A simple question however. What sort of jobs will the BX25D be put to? The back-hoe specifically. For 25K no less.

Elendil22

Equipment
Z723KH
Sep 3, 2014
Seneca, IL
Having fun I guess. A simple question however. What sort of jobs will the BX25D be put to? The back-hoe specifically. For 25K no less.
Speaking only for me. I have a number of old stupa I can remove. I have a drainage ditch that I can dig out to improve drainage. I have been contemplating a new sprinkler system.

On the other side of the coin, I do want a tiller for any tractor that I get. (It is a must have for me). I Imaging that a backhoe is not an easy on/off type of attachment...........

koja

Equipment
BX25D
May 27, 2014
Fremont Mi.
Speaking only for me. I have a number of old stupa I can remove. I have a drainage ditch that I can dig out to improve drainage. I have been contemplating a new sprinkler system.

On the other side of the coin, I do want a tiller for any tractor that I get. (It is a must have for me). I Imaging that a backhoe is not an easy on/off type of attachment...........
The backhoe on my BX25D takes less than five minutes to hook up, even quicker coming off.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA

Elendil,

On flat ground it is a piece of cake - almost simple.....
dont do it on non level/flat ground, you will invent new cuss words!:D