Not a tractor but it is orange

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
That mower will be quick. An extra foot doesent seem like much,but 5 rounds with this one does equivalent of 6 with old one. Not to mention the gain of fewer rounds less the overlap.

Last edited:

Diydave

Equipment
L2202 tractor, L185f tractor
Oct 31, 2013
Gambrills, MD USA
That mower will be quick. An extra foot doesent seem like much,but 5 rounds with this one does equivalent of 6 with old one. Not to mention the gain of fewer rounds less the overlap.
Not to mention the wear and tear on yer back will be less...:D:D

PsRumors

Feb 21, 2016
Cartersville, Georgia
Very good point. Can't wait till it is warm enough for all the grass to be growing.

The speed will also play a huge part. The 1025 runs at about 4 mph, this thing runs easy twice the speed.

Not to mention the wear and tear on yer back will be less...:D:D
The 1025 is not bad but I can tell a huge difference just in the few minutes of operating it that it is smoother.

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
My 48" husqvarna 23 hp cuts decent, kubota with 60" travels faster and burns way less fuel. Only advantage with husky is i have a tow behind that pushes my cut beyond 7 feet. Building a mount to put it in front of kubota to offset left or right. The fuel was the big thing for me.

bcbull378

Equipment
GL3830,fel,brush hog,pallet forks,disc,gannon,auger,springtooth,plow,drag,ripper
Sep 6, 2011
Ventura Ca
Looks like a fun little machine to run , be safe and have fun.

PsRumors

Feb 21, 2016
Cartersville, Georgia
My 48" husqvarna 23 hp cuts decent, kubota with 60" travels faster and burns way less fuel. Only advantage with husky is i have a tow behind that pushes my cut beyond 7 feet. Building a mount to put it in front of kubota to offset left or right. The fuel was the big thing for me.
I was getting 9' of cut with the JD SCUT and a Swisher pull behind, I suspect the ZTR will still be much faster.