Newbie with BX1870/loader

RDHarHar

New member

Equipment
Kubota BX1870
Sep 28, 2026
3
0
1
Pueblo CO
May I assume my BX1870/loader is a bit small to run two separate hydraulic circuits to the back end for implements?
 

Bee-Positive

Well-known member

Equipment
BX1880, Cab, FEL, Tooth Bar, MMM, QH, Ballast Box
Nov 16, 2022
1,189
1,091
113
Amsterdam, NY
Depends on what implements you want to run.
Don't see any reason why you couldn't run a snow blower chute and deflector or a 3 pt. top/tilt.
 

North Idaho Wolfman

Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
36,460
11,248
113
Sandpoint, ID
May I assume my BX1870/loader is a bit small to run two separate hydraulic circuits to the back end for implements?
Nope not at all, remotes have no bearing on the loader and vice versa.
 

RDHarHar

New member

Equipment
Kubota BX1870
Sep 28, 2026
3
0
1
Pueblo CO
Thanks, Bee!
The good news is I haven’t purchased any implements yet, so I can watch for compatibility when that time comes. Right now I’m just concentrating on counter weights for the loader, but I’ll start towards my hydraulics education now too!