Newbie G6200 owner

chopperspares

New member

Equipment
G6200
Mar 7, 2012
4
0
0
Gulf Breeze Fl
A buddy gave me a G6200 that he had in his shed and wasn't using. Says it runs fine, but was aggraveted by all the safety's that are on the machine to get it to start. I have no idea where to begin to start it or where the saftey's are located.
It dosen't have a deck and i'm hoping that it has the power to pull my mastercraft ski boat to and from storage in the back yard. He said that he easily pulled a loaded car trailer with it.
I'm wondering if I need to put lug tires on it or go back to turf savers. Will lug tires tear up the yard ?

Thanks,
Jeff
 

meanjean

Member

Equipment
Kubota MX4700
Aug 10, 2010
922
3
18
Hazelridge, Manitoba
Congrats on the new toy.
Will you get some attachments for it?

The lugs may leave their mark on your yard.
If you are only mioving the boat a few times a season I wouldn't be too concerned with marks.

There should be a safety switch under the seat.
Maybe a neutral safety switch.
Someone else will chime in with all the other switches.

Cheers!
 

birddogger

New member
May 29, 2011
433
0
0
Pittsburgh
Probably has a transmission neutral safety switch, deck-neutral switch, clutch disengaged-brake applied switch, and the seat safety switch. All or any combination.
I suggest pricing out 1 tire, then decide if you really want to change them. You can buy a lot of grass-seed for the cost of a tire!