New website for owners etc of early "B" series machines.

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6000DT / B7100DP /B8200DT/L225/Globe PTO Chipper/Lewis Backhoe/huxley TR66
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
Hi all ,
I'm in the proccess of starting up a new website and owners club related to owners etc of early "B" series kubota's upto and inc B8200's but no further,
grey imports aswell within that grouping as there is not as much info on these as a lot of owners would like.

Obviously including general infoand specs etc specific to these small machines with updates on parts and part numbers, sourcing parts and options etc etc.

more specific info and specs, part numbers and options ,fitting etc on backhoes and loaders along with other attachments for these machines as they do vary depending on your location etc.

will inc gallery of owners machines and projetcs also.

All welcome to join, and share you kit and details with other likeminded owners of same models etc.

This site and club is geared towards helping out owners etc of these specific models and i'm not trying to compete with OTT, just looking to expand on the available info to a specific group of users.

any feedback would be appreciated.

rob

Last edited:

hampshireborn

Equipment
B7100 HST , B1502M,RK1100 rotovator, finishing mower,wessex trailer,DM topper
Sounds good Rob and with your knowledge it should be good. :)
Hi all ,
I'm in the proccess of starting up a new website and owners club related to owners etc of early "B" series kubota's upto and inc B8200's but no further,
grey imports aswell within that grouping as there is not as much info on these as a lot of owners would like.

Obviously including general infoand specs etc specific to these small machines with updates on parts and part numbers, sourcing parts and options etc etc.

more specific info and specs, part numbers and options ,fitting etc on backhoes and loaders along with other attachments for these machines as they do vary depending on your location etc.

will inc gallery of owners machines and projetcs also.

All welcome to join, and share you kit and details with other likeminded owners of same models etc.

This site and club is geared towards helping out owners etc of these specific models and i'm not trying to compete with OTT, just looking to expand on the available info to a specific group of users.

any feedback would be appreciated.

rob

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Rob, May I make a suggestion?
How about sending Mr K a PM and ask him if he would be interested in a partnership, it could be a older B only postings with sub posts.
It would be a lot cheaper than starting from scratch and you would gain a huge crowd in a quick hurry.;)

DonDC

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L35 TLB, B7001, FEL, Rototiller, Snow Plow
Oct 23, 2012
Nanaimo, BC, Canada
Rob
I would be interested however you wish to do it. Good luck and keep us posted.
Cheers, Don.......