New tractor delivery - hours

Mudball

Equipment
L2501 HST 4WD
Aug 3, 2015
TN
Mudball,
Update your profile to reflect you new tractor, can help later when asking questions and forgetting to include the model, top left on the menu bar User CP. ;)
Yes I thought I would update my profile after the tractor is delivered. My dealer salesman hasnt acquired a serial number to generate any paperwork yet so I didnnt want to get ahead of myself but I will change it.

Thanks for all the replies.
I told my salesman that I would be willing to wait a little longer if it means getting a tractor from the new Kubota inventory, rather a transfer from a local dealer of one that has been sitting on the yard/lot for any length of time.

msmcknight

Equipment
B2601
Oct 30, 2017
Statesville, NC, USA
Mine came with 0.2 on the hobbs when it was delivered to my house.

My dealer ordered one from the factory for me since I didn't want one that had been sitting on the lot, out in the weather, for who knows how long. The manufacture date was only 8 days from when it was delivered!

If you're worried about usage before you get it, maybe your dealer can just order a new one direct for you.

Good luck!

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Seems like my L3000 had about 3 hrs on it. But they had to install the loader and used it to load and unload my implements. I got a finish mower, bushhog, tiller and boxscrape when I bought it. I came home from work with a yard full of toys waiting on me.

Matter of fact, only thing that makes me mad is I've bought 3 new tractors and I never got to see even one of them delivered. Every time I was at work and came home to find a new tractor sitting in the yard.

Newlyme

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 w/loader, finish mower, tiller, auger, rake. BX24 w/loader, backhoe
May 27, 2015
Nelson Ohio USA
I told my salesman that I would be willing to wait a little longer if it means getting a tractor from the new Kubota inventory, rather a transfer from a local dealer of one that has been sitting on the yard/lot for any length of time.
Let us know how that went. Just curious no sarcasm intended. :)

Mudball

Equipment
L2501 HST 4WD
Aug 3, 2015
TN
Mine came with 0.2 on the hobbs when it was delivered to my house.

My dealer ordered one from the factory for me since I didn't want one that had been sitting on the lot, out in the weather, for who knows how long. The manufacture date was only 8 days from when it was delivered!

If you're worried about usage before you get it, maybe your dealer can just order a new one direct for you.

Good luck!
This is suppose to be the plan for us as well.
Thanks

Seems like my L3000 had about 3 hrs on it. But they had to install the loader and used it to load and unload my implements. I got a finish mower, bushhog, tiller and boxscrape when I bought it. I came home from work with a yard full of toys waiting on me.

Matter of fact, only thing that makes me mad is I've bought 3 new tractors and I never got to see even one of them delivered. Every time I was at work and came home to find a new tractor sitting in the yard.
Not many hours either way.
Sounds good.
Thanks

Let us know how that went. Just curious no sarcasm intended. :)
No problem.
Salesman makes me feel like a burden at times, and maybe I am, but Im hoping it all works out.

edritchey

Lifetime Member

Equipment
A bunch of cute little Kubotas
Jul 19, 2014
Wellsville, PA
The last three new Kubotas I bought all had less than three hours on their hour meters.

tcrote5516

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, 50" Front Blower, Heated Cab, 6' blade, 3pt carry all, 3pt hitch
Sep 2, 2014
Southern New Hampshire
Mine had 2.4hrs on it. Didn't worry much about it but over 5hrs and I wouldn't have accepted delivery without a little off the price.

bgk

Apr 23, 2017
Accord, ny

That’s like Christmas though! Work day must drag knowing your new toy......errrrrr necessary work implement will be waiting for you

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
That’s like Christmas though! Work day must drag knowing your new toy......errrrrr necessary work implement will be waiting for you
That was my very first new tractor that I bought myself. I set it up to be delivered on a Sat. so I would be there. On Fri. afternoon we were told about a big job we had to do the next day. Just my luck I guess

Timothycc

Equipment
L6060 HSTC and L 47 TLB
Nov 23, 2017
Ridgeway SC
I just bought an L47 with a hydraulic thumb on the backhoe. They installed the thumb at the dealer. It had 2.4 hrs on it when delivered. I love it! It’s a beast.

Smokeless

Equipment
3901/Loader/Rear Blade/Box Blade/LP Mower/Pallet forks IH M,,Cub & sickle mower
Feb 5, 2018
Southern Illinois
I had 2.5 hours on my 3901 when delivered. Was not bothered by it at all.

tiktock

Jun 27, 2018
Plaistow
Wanted to add to the public record here. My Bx1880 was delivered yesterday and had 0.6 hours on the meter when it rolled off the truck.

Mudball

Equipment
L2501 HST 4WD
Aug 3, 2015
TN
Thanks for all the replies.
Its been almost three weeks and no tractor delivered yet but I will keep an eye out on the hour meter when/if it arrives.
Thanks again.