new tractor cab, aftermarket

majorwager

Equipment
MX5100 FEL ford 1620 FEL International 484 FEL Lull 844C
Just finished installing Agrital all glass cab on MX 5100. Fit and finish to tractor is not perfect but I am very pleased. $4610 complete, heat (ceiling unit), 2 mirrors, rear wiper, locking doors. Operating rear window and windshield. Even a coat and hat hook and front lights (roof). More options are avail. A/C was a bridge too far but avail if desired. Look at Agrital website for photos. They are representative of my installation. Again, not perfect, but I'm pleased as heck.

85 Sovereign

Equipment
L4701 HST
May 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
You gotta share pics!
How difficult was the installation? Agree with Skeets, glad you're pleased with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stmar

Equipment
B2650HSDC
May 23, 2017
Buffalo, Wyoming
That price is close to the factory adder for the B2650 cab. The B2650 is smaller but AC is included. Just curious as to what the AC adder was for your unit? I have already seen the advantages of a cab and it hasn't even snowed yet and that is the main reason I got it. The AC is great because it does get hot from the solar effect with all the glass.

majorwager

Equipment
Hopefully the photos did upload. Heater hose connections still incomplete. 80 degrees this week, no urgency. Mirrors not adjusted, still getting accustomed to cab features. It is very warm w/o a/c. I have a solution. Also. Front weights, homemade, need modication before completing loader install. Bought kabota loader and cab in August. Few issues with cab, overall satisfied. Electrical items work fine, ceiling heater produces high volume of air. Wide sweep with wipers. Lights are adequate. I have two rear lights also. Have custom made 7 ft sno-pusher from local Mennonite welding shop if interested. High quality materials, workmanship, $1190. Paint delete, saved $150. Am building a rear 3. Point hydraulic power unit for front quick attach mower. PTO Will produce 32 GPM at 2500 psi. Less than 1/2 cost of factory unit. Details and photos when finished but a winter shop project. Enough rambling.

Attachments

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Do the doors come off easy for summer ventilation? Looks good, better than the Curtis and Sims cabs that cost as much or more.

majorwager

Equipment
Doors are not designed for removal, although. It could be easily unbolted. Instructions advise not to operate with doors open , cab is all glass, doors closed are part of structural integrity. Misalignment could occur with doors open, necessitating needless readjustment. With hot water valve off, blower on high, windshield and rear window open, ventilation is adequate except in very hot sunny weather . I might tint the door panels. This purchase was primarily for winter snow removal comfort. Am fortunate to have other open station tractors for summer work. I do have a solution to add a/c to this cab but not a priority due to current calendar.

Last edited: