Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I have to think you took off your ROPS :eek:,, Please reinstall it,,,

Yeah I know,, aint nuttin gona happen to me,,,:p

I have heard that too many times in the last 37 years doing safety work. As far as tree branches do like I did walk around and cut them off as high as you can reach, your trees will thank you for it and you will drive around unencumbered. OH and afor I forget,, DO NOT TRY TO PUSH THE BRANCHES OUT OF THE WAY,, don't ask:rolleyes:

Don't worry I won't say a word, my lips are sealed.

Oh btw HIGH FIVE LMAO

chad450r

Equipment
B2650, LP 60"Box scraper, LP FDR1660, 64" Blower...
Sep 23, 2014
Michigan
Where did you get the 12v actuator and how did you run the wiring thanks.
I bought the first actuator on eBay. After making my brackets my geometry changed and I only need a 2" actuator, so I changed things and also made it adjustable. as for the wiring I ran a new fused circuit from battery to dash switch, and back to actuator. Weather pack connectors and a good grade tinned marine wire, done once and done right... At least I think so :)
I'll post pictures soon...added pictures to album

http://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/album.php?albumid=370

Last edited:

Ezlife45

Equipment
B2650
Jun 5, 2014
Louisiana
Chad,

I have the same machine and think I see some similarities.
You have a bigger box than me - jealous
I have the third function valve I believe just like you - nice
Did you ever get a grapple?

I have the everything attachments 54" grapple and love it, although with my 48" box blade, I still could use more weight back there. I'll never see snow so can't comment on the blower.

I've had my machine maybe 5-6 months and have over 75 hours on her, I love it. I'm sure you will too.

Your light setup is very nice too.

chad450r

Equipment
B2650, LP 60"Box scraper, LP FDR1660, 64" Blower...
Sep 23, 2014
Michigan
Chad,

I have the same machine and think I see some similarities.
You have a bigger box than me - jealous
I have the third function valve I believe just like you - nice
Did you ever get a grapple?

I have the everything attachments 54" grapple and love it, although with my 48" box blade, I still could use more weight back there. I'll never see snow so can't comment on the blower.

I've had my machine maybe 5-6 months and have over 75 hours on her, I love it. I'm sure you will too.

Your light setup is very nice too.
Thank you! I had a 48" BB behind my bx, no way would I want that behind this B2650 think I would get frustrated. I do have the third function installed, but have not bought a grapple as of yet. As soon as spring rolls around I think the itch to buy one will become unbearable...lol I have been toying with the idea to run hoses from the 3rd function to the back for a hydro top-link..that is my next project as of now.