New steering wheel for Gray b6000

406nick

Equipment
B6000 Kubota w/ FEL & S850 Tiller
Mar 27, 2013
Columbia Falls, MT
Do any of you have any options for replacing a b6000 steering wheel with a newer updated style that has the correct splines? Mine is in pretty rough shape and I don't really want to go with the same style for the cost of them.

stavrossavvacoltd

Sep 9, 2015
Cyprus
Do any of you have any options for replacing a b6000 steering wheel with a newer updated style that has the correct splines? Mine is in pretty rough shape and I don't really want to go with the same style for the cost of them.
Hello,

We provide steering wheels which are suitable for the specific tractor model. Please check our website as below and contact us if you need any further assistance!

Regards,
Stavros

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Though not an option to change styles... repairing them is not much different than body work. Just use expoxy instead of bondo. Lot's of youtube tips and tricks on restoring steering wheels.