New snow bucket with mods

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
...Ya the bucket makes the tractor look smaller but I'm waiting to tell the wife I need a bigger tractor to fit the bucket. :D. No point getting older unless you get smarter ;)...
You really did it ... :D

What did your "government" say? She agree to this "bucket so big" argument??

:) carl

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
You really did it ... :D

What did your "government" say? She agree to this "bucket so big" argument??

:) carl
I went and made the deal then told her. I feel it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission :D.
Well she actually expected it. I've been thinking about a 5740 for some time now and we have a great relationship with our Kubota dealer and they put together a deal I couldn't pass up. The tractor is ordered and should be here late May. I'm in no rush. I only use the tractor for snow clearing and winter is over for me. The 5740 will handle the new snow bucket nicely though ;)

Eddie Jr.

Equipment
B3200 HSD
Mar 27, 2011
Ottawa Valley, Ontario, Canada EH!
:)

Thank you. I might have to paint it orange because today I ordered a new 2011 big orange Grand L 5740 cabed tractor :D. Don't know how it happened. I had just called my friendly dealer asking for a quote on some rear wheel weights and ended up buying the tractor :eek:
Hhahah Nice! We expect to see the pics when she comes, with the new bucket on it of course! ;)
Congrats!!!
M.