New member to the Kubota community

jimiblazen

Apr 12, 2010
Elkhart, Indiana
Hello All,
I am new to the Kubota community.
This week I purchased an approximately 20 yr old G6200 lawn tractor.
I bought it from a gentlemen who had purchased it new, it has a 48" deck and a snowblower. It has just over 800 hrs on it. I paid $1600.
I love that this tractor is a diesel and can't wait to get out this weekend and start puttin her to work.
This is my first tractor of any kind. I bought a home with a little over an acre lot. There is also a large parking area where the snowblower will be very nice to have (we average 7' snow here in Elkhart, Indiana).

Well I just wanted to say hello. I look forward to viewing the posts here and if anyone has any advice for operating or maintenancing this machine it will be welcomed!

Foisy

Equipment
Kubota L3240, Great Bend Backhoe, LA514 Loader, rear snowblower
Mar 28, 2010
Northern Ontario
Boy, have you come to the right place. I bought my first tractor less than a month ago and have been on this website every day since. Not only is there lots of entertainment (check out "Kubota's for work or play" and the "off topic" area), but the guys on here know everything and are more than willing to share. I've learned so much just reading the posts and I've had my share of questions answered.:cool:
Welcome to OTT!

P.S. learn how to post pics real fast cause everyone likes them here. Read the sticky forums at the top of the list.

Butch

Equipment
Kubota 2410, RC60-24B, FL1000- kubota hydrolic front snow blade- plug aerator
Sep 10, 2009
Rising Sun, MD
Orange rocks!:D (or at least that's what my 10 yo grandaughter says when I talk about my tractor:rolleyes:)

Welcome to the site... we cover all things orange including tractors to off colored moonshine.... no kidding!:eek:
Butch

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Jimi - WELCOME TO THE OTT :D

So you just got a tractor that's 20 years old and only has 800 hours on it ....That thing aint even broke in yet!

You did very well with your purchase and you are gonna have a BLAST!

Glad to have you with us buddy.

Almost forgot....Ditto on Foisy and dusty for pic's

Last edited: