New M7060 loader issue

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
I looked up the relief pressure for the M70160 and its brothers which is 2770 psi
Remember this is described as the system pressure and you will get slightly different values depending upon where you measure it.
For the problems you describe you are not talking about a missing 100 to 200 psi. so don't get focused on slightly bumping up relief settings. Pressure gauges you and I can afford are not able to measure with great accuracy too.

forum M7060 hydraulic relief.jpg

Dave

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
I've been wrestling with whether to call and let them know about it or not.

I was thinking the dealer might do a follow up call and see how the tractor is doing. At that time I'd let them know that there was actually a problem with their service department and not the tractor.
I'd file a complaint with Kubota corporate and also speak with the manager at the dealership. I've bought three tractors from my local dealer over the last six years without a single issue. The guys at the dealership here actually know what they're doing, and they care about the customers and care about the product, and take pride in the product. It sure sounds like the idiots are your dealership don't, or perhaps they're lazy or dishonest, or all three. What a joke!!

You spend $70k or more on a new tractor and they treat you like this. It's a disgrace and they shouldn't be allowed to sell Kubota products.

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
just amazes me that people use the "won't lift the tractor" arguement in how much power the loader has. Particularly with the dump function. The cylinders don't have as much force in dump (bias effect). And with a SSQA now you have the bucket about 6" forward of the main pivot pin, which compounds the "lack of power".

just putting it out there for people that don't know.

whoever put the 3rd function valve on didn't do it right. P and T ports are under the right side of the tractor, they connect the loader valve to the tractor.

yes check any and all of the rear remote levers if one is stuck "on" it will take power away from the loader, and it'll overheat the hydraulic fluid and system if you run it like that long enough (damage pump and a bunch of other stuff). Also when the loader is acting up move your 3 point hitch lift lever down a little and see if the loader starts working better. If it does, you'll have to adjust your feedback linkage and possibly draft control linkage if you have draft control.

Tx Jim

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040 HDC-1,JD 4255,Ford 6700
Apr 30, 2013
Coyote Flats,Texas
I'll add to what lugbolt just stated that """if parking brake or trans park pawl is engaged""" frt tires are more difficult for FEL to clear the ground/shop floor due to inability of rear tires to roll as frt wheels are attempted to be raised by FEL.

Pmcferron

Equipment
M7060
Jan 7, 2022
Ky
I looked up the relief pressure for the M70160 and its brothers which is 2770 psi
Remember this is described as the system pressure and you will get slightly different values depending upon where you measure it.
For the problems you describe you are not talking about a missing 100 to 200 psi. so don't get focused on slightly bumping up relief settings. Pressure gauges you and I can afford are not able to measure with great accuracy too.

View attachment 73005

Dave
I have the gauges I just have to get the remote plug in to Adapt it. I’ll report back soon.

Pmcferron

Equipment
M7060
Jan 7, 2022
Ky
just amazes me that people use the "won't lift the tractor" arguement in how much power the loader has. Particularly with the dump function. The cylinders don't have as much force in dump (bias effect). And with a SSQA now you have the bucket about 6" forward of the main pivot pin, which compounds the "lack of power".

just putting it out there for people that don't know.

whoever put the 3rd function valve on didn't do it right. P and T ports are under the right side of the tractor, they connect the loader valve to the tractor.

yes check any and all of the rear remote levers if one is stuck "on" it will take power away from the loader, and it'll overheat the hydraulic fluid and system if you run it like that long enough (damage pump and a bunch of other stuff). Also when the loader is acting up move your 3 point hitch lift lever down a little and see if the loader starts working better. If it does, you'll have to adjust your feedback linkage and possibly draft control linkage if you have draft control.
I came from a jd 5320 that I could dump with the brakes on and it would literally just peel the dirt back or pull the blade Edge across the ground. Maybe I’m just dissatisfied since I was used to something else but when I’m back dragging manure or gravel or something it’s nice to have downforce when you want it. All in all I like my new tractor pretty well it’s just not what I’m used too. I feel like it’s odd that some 7060’s will tilt over and lift the tractor and some wont. I’m curious if it’s a difference in 8spd’s and 12spd’s because they do have a different pump flow rating from what I’ve read. Mine is a 8spd

kramer56

Equipment
2022 M7060HD12 1989 Ford 2120
Jan 29, 2023
Edwards, NY
So I also have this same issue with my 2022 M7060HD12. I don't have the 3rd function. Where are the "P and T" lines or connections located? The dealer says it's fine twice and I finally lost my shit and said I didn't spend $48000 on a tractor to still have to run a pitch fork to clean my barn. They have scheduled me a visit now. I have written Kubota only to have that useless rep blow me off and never call me about this issue and the hoses they use keep blowing. I'm sure right after warranty runs out they will call, but in the meantime I would like to look at this myself I guess. If these lines are crossed and I change them, will I it just turn the same affect to the curling of the bucket and not allow it to curl heavy load? Pics help allot.

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
I’m not 100% sure where the valve is mounted but the P and T lines attach to the valve and come from the tractor.

Your owner’s manual should have some hydraulic system diagram but it may be in the front end loader manual

more expert help will be along soon h