New LX 3310

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
Where are you buying the wheels and tires?
I have a LX2610 (Rops with MMM) and want to buy a set of wheels and R3 turf tires for mowing
Go to your dealer salesman (not parts) and get them through Kubota Wholegoods. You can't buy a rim or a tire for the price they sell the set for.
I just got 4 rims and tires for mine last winter that way.

Reactions: 1 user

Lance2171

Equipment
Kubota Lx2610, FEL, EA Wicked Root Grapple, EA Box Blade (so far)
Oct 17, 2021
Virginia
Thanks, I'll look into it

Go to your dealer salesman (not parts) and get them through Kubota Wholegoods. You can't buy a rim or a tire for the price they sell the set for.
I just got 4 rims and tires for mine last winter that way.

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
I have commercial accounts at two different tire shops and even with my discounted pricing I couldn't by the tire for what I got tire mounted on rim from Kubota Whole Goods for.

Snowman7

Equipment
LX3310 535 loader, LX2980, RB2672, FDR1660
May 20, 2020
Boyne Falls, MI.
I have 64 hours on my LX3310 and with the exception of the hydro whine I love it. It just did it’s fourth regen( every 16 hours so far, oh well) and they last 10-15 minutes. It does use a lot more fuel than the old 770 but I think I am running a lot more rpm trying to keep temps up to prevent regens. I will be removing loader and installing blower soon.

PM7788

Equipment
LX3310HSDC, LA535 FEL, LX2963 Snowblower
Aug 28, 2021
MA
I have 64 hours on my LX3310 and with the exception of the hydro whine I love it. It just did it’s fourth regen( every 16 hours so far, oh well) and they last 10-15 minutes. It does use a lot more fuel than the old 770 but I think I am running a lot more rpm trying to keep temps up to prevent regens. I will be removing loader and installing blower soon.
I just got my LX3310 and I'm slowly figuring out what RPMs to operate at. What are you typically running at?

Jhtractor

Equipment
2021 LX3310, LA535, RTR1258 tiller, QH10, BB1260, LX2963, PF1242, RCK60
Apr 23, 2021
Wisconsin
I just got my LX3310 and I'm slowly figuring out what RPMs to operate at. What are you typically running at?
I run mine around 2000-2100 RPM when doing work around our property, full RPM when running a tiller. My regen have been about every 15 hours. Loader work moving dirt and rocks in low range gear, running around on trails in the woods and moving brush in medium gear.

Reactions: 1 users

Snowman7

Equipment
May 20, 2020
Boyne Falls, MI.
Most of my hours were mowing and I would average about 2350. If I am tooling around doing whatever I will run at about 2000

Reactions: 1 users

Taghkanic

Equipment
LX3310
Feb 24, 2022
Hudson Valley NY
Just purchased a new LX3310 with FEL and 60" mid mount mower today. Just wondering how folks are liking these machines that already have one.
In October (after an 11 month wait) I upgraded slightly from my B2620 to the LX3310, with an LA535/60" loader, and the third function valve kit. No cab—I prefer to really see/hear everything that is going on.

Overall, I think I like it better, with just a few minor complaints (see below)... But it will take a full season for a verdict. Naturally it’s been an adjustment due to my deep familiarity with my smaller B2620 and unfamiliarity with the new machine.

Certainly the regeneration process is a pain—if it comes on toward the end of a session, you have to keep going a full 20-30 minutes to let the process finish. But in the long run that should be an improvement, right?

My land is pretty hilly, and I find the 3310 a little tippy compared the 2620 (both with weight in the tires).

I’m very happy to now have a quick attach loader, and also finally got a quick hitch for the rear.

On the front in addition to the ordinary bucket I bought an Artillian system with swappable grapple, pallet forks, and stump digger attachments which have proved handy. Not quite as easy to swap on/off as advertised, but I should get better at it.

On the back I just bought a Big Tool Rack Ultimate carryall, which should help add some weight to stabilize the tractor and also is proving to be a great convenience as far as doing various landscaping chores around the property.

Lastly I opted for the 72" mid-mount mower (in addition my old Bush Hog), and that has been less finicky than my old mid-mount for the B2620. One thing I don’t like is the metal “chute” for spitting out clippings. Mine got bent in front almost the first time I mowed around a big tree. Pretty flimsy. I much prefer a hard rubber or flexible hard plastic chute, but my parts guys say that doesn't exist for this model. Grrr.

Snowman7

Equipment
May 20, 2020
Boyne Falls, MI.
Just to add to my other comments, this thing throws snow like a beast.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
In October (after an 11 month wait) I upgraded slightly from my B2620 to the LX3310, with an LA535/60" loader, and the third function valve kit. No cab—I prefer to really see/hear everything that is going on.

Overall, I think I like it better, with just a few minor complaints (see below)... But it will take a full season for a verdict. Naturally it’s been an adjustment due to my deep familiarity with my smaller B2620 and unfamiliarity with the new machine.

Certainly the regeneration process is a pain—if it comes on toward the end of a session, you have to keep going a full 20-30 minutes to let the process finish. But in the long run that should be an improvement, right?

My land is pretty hilly, and I find the 3310 a little tippy compared the 2620 (both with weight in the tires).

I’m very happy to now have a quick attach loader, and also finally got a quick hitch for the rear.

On the front in addition to the ordinary bucket I bought an Artillian system with swappable grapple, pallet forks, and stump digger attachments which have proved handy. Not quite as easy to swap on/off as advertised, but I should get better at it.

On the back I just bought a Big Tool Rack Ultimate carryall, which should help add some weight to stabilize the tractor and also is proving to be a great convenience as far as doing various landscaping chores around the property.

Lastly I opted for the 72" mid-mount mower (in addition my old Bush Hog), and that has been less finicky than my old mid-mount for the B2620. One thing I don’t like is the metal “chute” for spitting out clippings. Mine got bent in front almost the first time I mowed around a big tree. Pretty flimsy. I much prefer a hard rubber or flexible hard plastic chute, but my parts guys say that doesn't exist for this model. Grrr.
I push the Inhibit button 20 minutes or so before heading to the barn on all of my Kubotas with DPFs to avoid wasteful, time consuming regens upon finishing tasks.

BlueMule65

Equipment
LX2610
Jan 6, 2023
Kentucky
An
I have a LX2610 which is the same size with about 7 less hp. Mine has been great so far. I've used it for plowing snow, grading dirt, and dethatching and fertilizing the lawn. I have a lot more planned for it over the coming years also and I don't expect it will let me down.
y regret not going with the 3310?

kbates

Equipment
B6200 with loader - B7500 - LX3310 with loader
Jan 2, 2012
Regina, Sk
Just purchased a new LX3310 with FEL and 60" mid mount mower today. Just wondering how folks are liking these machines that already have one.
This is the second winter for my LX3310. I have about 130 hours on it. I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. The only problem i have is you have to have the block heater plugged in before it will start for about four hours. I have a B7500 and a B6200 and both those tractors start as they have glow plugs.. These 3310 motors have an intake heater that doesn't stay on long enough to start. Otherwise wear ear protection as you will never get away from transmission noise at high rpm.

cthomas

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 HSDC
Jan 1, 2017
La Farge Wi
No Emissions is my reason for a LX2610, as winter time I believe the DOC can not get warm enough to function.

Last edited:

troverman

Equipment
MX6000 HSTC; 2020 Kubota Z421KW-54 zero turn mower
Jun 9, 2015
NH
I find it hard to believe the LX3310 doesn't use glow plugs? I've never heard of a Kubota tractor that doesn't, except the M8 which doesn't have a Kubota engine. And even so, the intake heater design should be equally effective - all the Cummins diesel pickups use an intake heater and no glow plugs, and they start as well as anything. Definitely has nothing to do with being turbocharged...the Grand L higher horsepower models and MX models have turbos and glow plugs.

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
If any one is looking for a way to help keep their engine temps up in the midrange during wintertime cold weather use...... I still make a set of winter front covers to fit your models.

You can find the pics and other links/info here. Or start a conversation for any other questions/info.

I try to keep one or two sets sewn up for "no wait" shipping. No issues sending to Canada, other than a small surcharge for the extra postage required.

Kubota LX2610_1.jpg LX Covers Front View.JPG

David

Last edited: