New guy here

TripleR

Equipment
BX2200, BX2660, L5740 HSTC, M8540HDC and some other tractors and equipment
Sep 16, 2011
SE Missouri
Agree with Bulldog, check another dealer.

TripleR

Equipment
BX2200, BX2660, L5740 HSTC, M8540HDC and some other tractors and equipment
Sep 16, 2011
SE Missouri
We pay cash for all of our equipment, so I don't know the procedure, but we have two dealers in my area and one will barely give you the time of day while the other will do about anything to sell you a tractor/equipment.

The last two tractors we bought, we were going to finance, but saved quite a bit paying cash.

It is hard to believe a dealer has no input on financing; maybe I'm wrong though.

aarolar

Aug 26, 2012
Augusta GA
We pay cash for all of our equipment, so I don't know the procedure, but we have two dealers in my area and one will barely give you the time of day while the other will do about anything to sell you a tractor/equipment.

The last two tractors we bought, we were going to finance, but saved quite a bit paying cash.

It is hard to believe a dealer has no input on financing; maybe I'm wrong though.
Id like to know because there are two other dealers in the area would they have to resubmit my app if I go to another dealer I don't really want to run my credit score in the ground over this.

Bluegill

Equipment
L3750DT Shuttle, L3800DT FEL both
Jan 11, 2012
Success Missouri
I would definitely try another dealer.

And around here you get a better deal when paying cash, so the 0% interest isn't really 0%. ;)

avi8tor

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2800DT, BX2380, RTV X900
Mar 14, 2010
Cleveland, Alabama
Same here - I would try another dealer - I bought my Kubota with 0 down and 0 interest in 2010. It was the 2nd Kubota dealer that I purchased from. The first dealer that I tried to buy from didn't even show up on a Saturday to meet me on 2 different occasions. The 2nd dealer, did all of the paperwork in less than an hour on a Saturday, and then delivered the tractor 45 miles for free. So the dealer can really make a difference.

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
The credit app does go to Kubota corp. but the dealer can either make or break you. A good dealer means everything.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I'd say since you and Bulldog are both in the state of Georgia find out what dealer he went to for his M9000 and check out that dealer. Betchya come home with a shiney new Kubota then!

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
I don't blame you for that. The drive would be a little much.

Just for the sake of asking, what other kind of tractors did the dealers sell that gave you the run around? My local dealer sell JD and Kubota. It just burns their ass that Kubota outsells the JD's. I can't deal with them on anything. They won't keep hardly any Kubota parts, hats or anything else. I drive about 30 or so miles into Tennessee and get real service.

I hope you won't give up on orange just because of one bad dealership.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Maybe its just me and I'm the only nut but I'd drive some distance and a few hours if I'm going to get a helluva deal on something and find what I want. Then again thats the truck driver in me and I'm used to hauling distance's.