New B3300SU Arrived; First Two Projects Completed

BenRich

Equipment
BX1870D w/FEL, Land Pride FDR1648 Mower, Land Pride RBO560 Scrape Blade
Great tractor and great photos of your work. I suspect that soon you'll be volunteering your services to your neighbors just so you can "play" with that machine.

On my BX1870 I've found that I use the finish mower on a whole lot more area than what I originally bought it for and whether the neighbors ask for it or not.

Ben

bandaidmd

Equipment
B2620 w/LA364 FEL ,BH65, ssqa , 1982 B8200E w/BF300FEL
May 19, 2013
Middle of DELMARVA

Regaj

Equipment
B3300SU
The grading scraper ground up the clumps of grass, mixing it with the dirt and gravel, and then re-depositing the mix back down. The grass basically disappears.

The grading scraper is definitely the cat's meow for dressing gravel driveways!

Indeed, Ben, I'm already trying to volunteer my services to the neighbors! And although I had no intention of cutting grass when I bought the tractor, I'm already reconsidering that. Presently looking at a flail mower as an option (rather than the bush hog I had planned on).

Never had so much fun - cough, cough, - I mean, I never worked so hard in my life... ;)

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
We do have a Agri-supply store here in Virginia. Its located in Petersburg and is about two hours from you.

My advise if you choose to get a mower from Agri, carry just enough money with you for food, gas, and mower. Leave credit cards and check book at home. You'll go bankrupt quick in that store. You'll want it all!!!