Need some info help on my L3202DT

JuicedOrange

Equipment
Sunshine L3202DT,4 in 1 FEL,5ft slaher,carry all and L7000 with slasher
Jan 11, 2016
NSW Australia
Hi, I have just picked up a L3202DT Sunshine with FEL, it's a great machine. Over here in Australia we don't have much choice as our North American friends in buying second hand tractors, so you got take what you can get unless you want to spend a fortune.

There a few bits and bobs I need to fix, however it's kinda diffcult to find any information on it. I was mainly interested in;

Any idea if it goes under another name?
Also I'm wondering how to check the hydraulic fluid, I have read a few posts and seen a few videos but I am none the wiser. One of the hoses is leaking and I have to replace it
Any help or suggestions would be great.

Thanks kindly

Last edited:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Re: Need some info help on my DT3202

First, Calling it the right name and # will help with info: ;)

It's called a L3202DT Or L3202 Sunshine or L3202DT Sunshine.

Don't know of a non Grey equivalent.
It has a V1501 engine or they say, provide some pictures and the CC # cast into the engine block behind the injection pump and hydraulic pump.

Most commonly there is either a dip stick (infront of seat, to the right of the seat or behind the seat), a sight glass on the side of the transmission or just a level plug. Provide pictures of the right and left side of the Transmission / clutch housing area.

JuicedOrange

Equipment
Sunshine L3202DT,4 in 1 FEL,5ft slaher,carry all and L7000 with slasher
Jan 11, 2016
NSW Australia

Thanks, I could only find the sight glass. To be honest it's a little diffcult to see anything through it.
I am thinking I will drain the whole resevoir and see how much fluid/oil is in there. I can then check the volume against the design spec, once I find it.

TimB

Dec 30, 2016
Killen AL

ok I done a search on my ZL3202 Sunshine tractor on the right side behind the injector pump I foundstamped in block 1487 and stamped on the front corner of head left side is V1502 I'm assuming this is Eng Size and then on the Right Side of Transmission it has L3202-10534 is this the serial number any help would be greatly appreciated oh I sent Vic a message he done a fuel video on You Tube and the tractor he done it on as far as Gear shifter=brakes-kill rod and dash and hood it looks identical to mine not sure what Model he was working on