need some extras for yor B6000, look at these.

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6000DT / B7100DP /B8200DT/L225/Globe PTO Chipper/Lewis Backhoe/huxley TR66
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
i would have if i had not been searching the globe for some info on my latest addition (K500B loader) to my B6000 :D:D.
Anyway, it is really getting beyond a joke now:mad:, kubota make a product, print sales info etc for it, then all info disapears of the face of planet earth, what are they like :confused::confused:

please feel free to add info on the loader if you have some....

rob

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Seems to me that the FEL on your particular Kubota may have only been built and sold in the UK market. It may not have been a big production item and more or less could have been a test product to see how well the manual loader works and if it would be a profitable item to continue to mass produce. Another thing to remember is consider the age of the loader. Kubota will discontinue a product after so many years. So parts and info will be hard to come by over time.

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6000DT / B7100DP /B8200DT/L225/Globe PTO Chipper/Lewis Backhoe/huxley TR66
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
thanks for the replies guys.
I have now today got a bit nearer to the answer i need but it seem that i'll get no further to be honest.
The loader is a K500B , and its a US model, made in the states for the UK market.
Circa 1974-77 or round abouts that period, its was made for kubota by a company called "BRANTLEY" and is known as a "Brantley Loader".
I have not researched if the company is still trading , but i will. I have also found out from kubota UK that these loaders were fabricated over here for a while to make up a short fall in orders. They were made by a company called "Russells" in north yorkshire, i have spoken to them also with a view to obtaining spec sheets/diagrams etc, but they do not have any archive details left now from mid 70's equipment they fabricated.

so I'm a bit wiser , but no further towards getting more indepth specs etc.

If anyone else can assist, please let me know.

rob