need some extras for yor B6000, look at these.

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6000DT / B7100DP /B8200DT/L225/Globe PTO Chipper/Lewis Backhoe/huxley TR66
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
found an old original sales brochure for the B6000, specs , info etc.
also shows some of the extras available, i would like to get hold of one of these dozer blades and a rear trencher....

rob

Attachments

Will In Tx

Equipment
L3400 HST/FEL, Box Blade, RTV 900 Camo, ZD323 Zreo Turn Pro Mower + More
Mar 21, 2010
Rosharon, TX. USA
i would like to get hold of one of these dozer blades and a rear trencher....

rob
Rob
Ever think of making one? Do you have the shop to build it with?
I am thinking #20 or so pipe would do.
Extra pump for hydro and rams with sticks sounds good to me. Heck it is a start!
Justa thought :rolleyes:
Will

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Keep an eye out on E-bay. The front dozer blads are pretty common find on E-bay. But I dont think I've ever seen just the rear trencher without an entire tractor going with it,

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Oh Im sure it will be. If not it will be on the cheap but a nightmare to fix, repair and gets parts for because it will be rather old and wobbly. I'd say go rent one for what you need to do.

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Oh Im sure it will be. If not it will be on the cheap but a nightmare to fix, repair and gets parts for because it will be rather old and wobbly. I'd say go rent one for what you need to do.
My dealer said the same about a backhoe. For the cost and amount of actaual time the average person uses one it really is best to rent.

Scott

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Yeah but theres a BIG grey area to that most people dont know about when renting. And the rental man may not tell you. You can rent anything with an engine like a backhoe for 24 hours. Meaning you pick it up at lets say 8:00am and you can return it by 8:00am the following day, but what most folks dont know is that you are only allowed 8 hours of operation time on the clock. Then its big bucks for ever hour of operation on the clock you go over the inital 8.

Blkvoodoo

Equipment
B2400, LA352, RC60, Cammond Box Blade
Mar 27, 2010
Zebulon NC
I was pretty much told the same when I bought my tractor.

I spied a new backhoe assy waiting install on someones tractor, $6500+ install ( I think the number was fudged a bit to try and scare me away from it )

I was more curious than serious. Dealer said for what I wanted to use the tractor for, it wasn't worth the investment, even if I installed it myself.

Blkvoodoo

Equipment
B2400, LA352, RC60, Cammond Box Blade
Mar 27, 2010
Zebulon NC
Yeah but theres a BIG grey area to that most people dont know about when renting. And the rental man may not tell you. You can rent anything with an engine like a backhoe for 24 hours. Meaning you pick it up at lets say 8:00am and you can return it by 8:00am the following day, but what most folks dont know is that you are only allowed 8 hours of operation time on the clock. Then its big bucks for ever hour of operation on the clock you go over the inital 8.
This is EXACTLY the reason I dropped the coin on a good used machine.

FOr what I want to do, and the time frame I have to do it, I need the flexibility of having a loader, tractor and box blade at my disposal as needed, the mower was a fringe benefit.

Renting a tractor, with a loader and box blade for a weekend was about $450ish, PLUS the cost of getting it to and from my house, $700 a weekend for multiple weekends, screw it, I'll buy one, use it as needed, and when( if ) I ever finish with it, sell it for $1000 or so less than I paid and I still come out ahead.

ptwyz

Equipment
BX2660, FEL, tiller, disc cultivator, tine cultivator, rear blade, MMM, & more!!
Jan 7, 2010
McCutchenville, Ohio, USA
That single bottom plow looks sweeeeet to! :D

Nice rows!

My god, I'm turning into a plow boy... cool :D

Green Mountain Slim

Equipment
Kubota B8200, Kioti C2610 Cab, BX1500, B7100 (kinda)
Feb 23, 2010
Morrisville, Vermont
Nice brochure. Did you get it on ebay? It would be nice to start a full collection of those here for the sake of identification and a handy reference.

Will In Tx

Equipment
L3400 HST/FEL, Box Blade, RTV 900 Camo, ZD323 Zreo Turn Pro Mower + More
Mar 21, 2010
Rosharon, TX. USA
This is way true.....ONLY 8 hours and Fuel it up!
They will also bite you in the butt for fuel to.
Will

Good point Eric

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
This is way true.....ONLY 8 hours and Fuel it up!
They will also bite you in the butt for fuel to.
Will

Good point Eric
OH YEAH! Thanks Will, I forgot about the fuel. I'm sure that extra charge to fuel it up if you fail to do so would be rather pricey

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
OH YEAH! Thanks Will, I forgot about the fuel. I'm sure that extra charge to fuel it up if you fail to do so would be rather pricey
I don't know dude, I've never had a bad experiance. Before I purchased my tractor I rented them a handful of times. I'd pick it up in the morning already loaded in a trailer and used it all day long. I don't remember how many hours I was alocated but it was a full days work for sure. I used my pressure washer to give it a rinse and load it back on the trailer.
The next morning I'd stop by the gas station on the way to return it and top it off.

I never had a bad deal renting - no extra charges for late or fuel, nothing.
Hell, I even bought my tractor through the rental yard. No it wasn't a rental...brand new.

Scott

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I dont know brother, maybe you got done with everything you needed to do within that 8 hour time frame on the clock. Not saying renting equipment is bad but it has its pros and cons.