Need for advice

Miko

Jun 10, 2015
Brasov,Romania
Is it possible somebody to recommend to me several brands name of tyres to be used on small Kubota tractors,or even on other small Japanese tractors ?
I am looking for a budget brand name covering a large specification of sizes for these tractors.
Thanks,appreciate yr advise.

cajunboy218

Equipment
kubota tractor
Jun 15, 2015
lake charles, la.
I have a Kubota B7200e. Front wheels are 5.00 x 10. Very dry rotted. Called local Kubota dealer and was told they were discontinued. I can find 5.00 x15 all over the the internet. what am I supposed to do? Can I switch to 5.00 x 15 if I purchase the rims? And will they work?

Last edited:

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I have a Kubota B7200e. Front wheels are 5.00 x 10. Very dry rotted. Called local Kubota dealer and was told they were discontinued. I can find 5.00 x15 all over the the internet. what am I supposed to do? Can I switch to 5.00 x 15 if I purchase the rims? And will they work?
Try your local tire shops. Specifically one that specializes in ag tires. But a regular tire shop should be able to get them also. The tires will probably be a premium and will probably have to be ordered. I picked up a set of 4.00x12 tri ribs a few years back. I think they were about $75 a piece. Of course no one had a set since they are an odd ball size, but was able to get them in a few days. At the time I was borrowing the tractor and the tires were really dry rotted. Had both tires blow out during a cold snap. Didn't feel right calling the owner and saying "hey, come get your tractor!!! By the way, you need new tires" that would have been a crappy deal :rolleyes:

olthumpa

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L275
May 25, 2011
Maine
Another good place to try would be a tire shop that specializes in large truck and equipment tires. It is nearly impossable for them to keep in stock the wide verity of tires their customer base wants/uses. They need to be able to satisfy their custom orders in a short period of time.