Need BX24 Front Wheels

Harveybravo

Equipment
BX24 Loader and Backhoe; Ford F-350 diesel dump; Vermeer BC625A; Numerous Stihl
Feb 28, 2023
Knoxville, TN
Hello... I'm new here. I need a spare set of front wheel/tires for my BX24. I have a set of turf but need front wheels/tires more suited for dirt and mud. I'm leaning toward the R14 tread pattern. Any counsel where to purchase a wheel/tire combination or simply wheels would be appreciated. I have found a source for the R14 tires. My size is 18x8.5-10. Thanks!

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Your local Kubota dealer has them, and most likely in stock at a better price than you can get elsewhere.

Reactions: 1 users

Harveybravo

Equipment
BX24 Loader and Backhoe; Ford F-350 diesel dump; Vermeer BC625A; Numerous Stihl
Feb 28, 2023
Knoxville, TN
Your local Kubota dealer has them, and most likely in stock at a better price than you can get elsewhere.
Thanks! There are 2 Kubota dealers within 30 min of my residence. Neither stock any tires and I got the impression they also didn't stock wheels. I have spoken to both. One's phone line goes straight to voice mail and is terribly slow to return phone calls. Maybe I'll try my local dealers again, though. Thanks again!

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
As Dusty said, go through your dealer. Be sure to talk with a salesman not the parts counter. The salesman should be able to hook you up through Kubota whole goods. Much less expensive than parts. Replacements should come with tires already mounted on wheels.

Reactions: 1 user