need advice on a tractor package

Ryan Slater

Equipment
B1550hst
Jan 1, 2015
tacoma, wa
Previously i thought it was a b2000 but i was obviously wrong it is a kabota L2000 2wd 20hp 3cyl tractor. It has been sitting for around 10 yrs so it will need some work like a battery, diesel drained and filter changed. In this package deal is a large brush deck a small brush deck a grading box a post hole auger a line rake a tiller a disc bolt on front bucket and also a pull behind your truck backhoe that has a pony motor and out riggers he is asking 4k for all of this. I think there is 4k worth of attachments. If i can get the tractor to run should i buy this? Thanks for any and all advice.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Previously i thought it was a b2000 but i was obviously wrong it is a kabota L2000 2wd 20hp 3cyl tractor. It has been sitting for around 10 yrs so it will need some work like a battery, diesel drained and filter changed. In this package deal is a large brush deck a small brush deck a grading box a post hole auger a line rake a tiller a disc bolt on front bucket and also a pull behind your truck backhoe that has a pony motor and out riggers he is asking 4k for all of this. I think there is 4k worth of attachments. If i can get the tractor to run should i buy this? Thanks for any and all advice.
Ryan,

anyway you could send some pictures of all these goodies???? Pictures will make the decision a lot easier ! :) Sounds like a good deal anyway!

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Sounds like a heck of a deal, unless it has all sat outside for a decade or more and is rusty all over. How many hours on the tractor?

Just remember, 2WD tractors can get stuck fairly easy on wet grass, loose soil, or anywhere there is a slope. But at that price, if you can get her running...

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Im thinking you could sell all that stuff and make enough to put a good down payment on a newr one