Need a BB/Pellet gun

Bark

Equipment
L4701/FM2560LA765/BB2560Pittsburgh disk Titan P forks
Feb 18, 2020
North CA
Another option is CCI QUIET ammo. I have to shoot it back to back with my pellet gun, but it doesn't sound very loud or like a firearm.Short range only and nothing bigger than a tree rat.
I had not even thought about that ammo so I am ordering some. It will be interesting to compare it to the new Pellet gun.

Code

Equipment
l3301, fel, lp boxblade, 12" lp auger, lp bush hog, z421 zt, lawnvac leaf vac
Dec 19, 2020
Central, Va
I have the same in .22 Its a keeper for sure. Ive used for squirrel, groundhog , skunk and rabbit. Packs a punch and is a quick kill.

Also I use these for hunting

It's friggin awesome! Even shows you the shot count of what you have left to fire.

Nicfin36

Equipment
L2501 HST, BH77 Backhoe, SSQA Loader ZD1011 Mower
Jun 19, 2019
Decatur, AL
Subsonic ammo is highly prone to ricochets. So, be aware of that. I shoot squirrels in the woods with CCI Standard Velocity and a suppressor and more often than not, I hear the bullet ricochet off somewhere. I love using it, but don't like to hear the bullets zinging off somewhere. If I lived in an area that was legal for firearms and had homes nearby, and all you wanted to do was get rid of pest squirrels, I'd shoot a shotgun and know that there would be no danger of a ricochet. The neighbors would just have to get over it.