My New B2620

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
Thanks for the kind words Tiredguy. We're almost neighbors, LOL.
If there's any other pics of anything on the tractor anybody wants to see just let me know.

I've only ever had experience with heavy equipment, so I'm really surprised at how much power and what this little tractor can do so far. I hope it works as good in the dirt when spring comes and I have to fix my bushroads.

I just cleaned the snow out of my dump truck and pony trailer and there was a pile just higher than the height of the blower. And it was wet, as I haul salt and there was some stuck in the box. That blower walked right through it. I'm really impressed so far.

The other thing I will like is I was using $40.00 of gas EVERY time I mowed my yard with my old gas lawn tractor. I've got 33 hours of hard snow blowing on this Kubota so far and I still haven't used 15 gallons of fuel.

I was thinking that too...a piece of plexi-glass on the rops and just put a canopy on it. Would keep most of the blowing snow off me.

WillB

Equipment
MF 1635, lots of implements.
Jan 26, 2014
Innisfil, Ontario
Thanks for the kind words Tiredguy. We're almost neighbors, LOL.
If there's any other pics of anything on the tractor anybody wants to see just let me know.

I've only ever had experience with heavy equipment, so I'm really surprised at how much power and what this little tractor can do so far. I hope it works as good in the dirt when spring comes and I have to fix my bushroads.

I just cleaned the snow out of my dump truck and pony trailer and there was a pile just higher than the height of the blower. And it was wet, as I haul salt and there was some stuck in the box. That blower walked right through it. I'm really impressed so far.

The other thing I will like is I was using $40.00 of gas EVERY time I mowed my yard with my old gas lawn tractor. I've got 33 hours of hard snow blowing on this Kubota so far and I still haven't used 15 gallons of fuel.

I was thinking that too...a piece of plexi-glass on the rops and just put a canopy on it. Would keep most of the blowing snow off me.
Plexiglass or Lexan would work great.