My B2620 doesnt have 3 point hitch.. Compatibility? I need to build..

jcperrynh

Equipment
Kubota B2620, loader, backhoe
May 13, 2024
New Hampshire
Hi All - Thank you for such a great site. Like the title says. I need all of the components of the 3 pt hitch. I have a backhoe and the hitch set up didnt come with it..
I have priced out the components from the local dealer - its over $1400.
sooooo. Im looking for either components or used.
Can anyone help me figure out compatibility for my tractor with other machines?
I dont have any components - so I need everything from the top link down.
Ive been all over eBay and other forums and found this.. but the reviews are horrible:

I see other link arms on ebay.. so my questions are
1/ how can i find whatever is compatible with my tractor.. other models so I can stalk ebay, or
2/ what parts of the whole kit are really specific to this tractor.. meaning.. top link isnt, right? bottom links and bushings, yes?
Ive only had the tractor for a year - and I know just enough to be dangerous.. :)
Thank you!

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
(2) lower arms:

fixed lift link:

Adjustable lift link

Top link

(2) Check chains

Reactions: 1 user

Chanceywd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501DT BH77 VIRNIG URG60-CT 1950 8N
Mar 26, 2021
central ny
If you just bought it new, It might be like what happened to me. When they delivered with the backhoe mounted I didn't think about it. When I did several days or weeks later, I called the dealer and it was all there in a bucketand had been forgotten when it was delivered.

Bill

MapleLeafFarmer

Equipment
Lots incl. B and L kubotas
Dec 2, 2019
E.
If you just bought it new, It might be like what happened to me. When they delivered with the backhoe mounted I didn't think about it. When I did several days or weeks later, I called the dealer and it was all there in a bucketand had been forgotten when it was delivered.

Bill
I had a B2620 years back and it was a great machine. Sold it to a guy who had it stolen from him a few weeks later. I teared up a little as it was a great machine and BH was very capable for a small machine

Unfortunately they haven't made new ones for about 10 years now so I doubt dealer would have parts kicking around that long but I know guys who never take their BH off so plug away on FB and other places and fingers crosses he might be able to find someone who will part with theirs as their BH may be on all the time and arms/etc... never used. I gave my stuff to the buyer but guessing some keep them and sell them privately.

New non Kubota a little more than U$400. Would non OEM for a few less clams be of interest?

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I had a B2620 years back and it was a great machine. Sold it to a guy who had it stolen from him a few weeks later. I teared up a little as it was a great machine and BH was very capable for a small machine

Unfortunately they haven't made new ones for about 10 years now so I doubt dealer would have parts kicking around that long but I know guys who never take their BH off so plug away on FB and other places and fingers crosses he might be able to find someone who will part with theirs as their BH may be on all the time and arms/etc... never used. I gave my stuff to the buyer but guessing some keep them and sell them privately.

New non Kubota a little more than U$400. Would non OEM for a few less clams be of interest?
That set up is pure junk, soft steel.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
100% for sure.... would be silly to assume as good as OEM when less than 1/3 the price but if OP is price sensitive its something he can at least consider.

cheers
Look at what I listed, much cheaper than OEM and still good Quality.

marrmanu

Equipment
B2620 3pt chipper, box blade, post hole auger, custom 3pt chain box with hooks h
Jan 16, 2021
usa
I bought my 2620 used and was given the 3pt set up for a Bx. Not knowing that it was not the correct set up for the 2620 I used it anyways without any issues, pulled a 5' woods box blade with it. I did notice that the lower arms would hit the BH mounting brackets limiting how high the lower arms would rise. After some research, I found it to be the set up for a Bx. So I began looking for a cheaper aftermarket set up. Without luck, I finally gave up for a alternative and bought the OEM set up, ouch! And it still hits the BH mounting brackets! :(

jcperrynh

Equipment
May 13, 2024
New Hampshire
I bought my 2620 used and was given the 3pt set up for a Bx. Not knowing that it was not the correct set up for the 2620 I used it anyways without any issues, pulled a 5' woods box blade with it. I did notice that the lower arms would hit the BH mounting brackets limiting how high the lower arms would rise. After some research, I found it to be the set up for a Bx. So I began looking for a cheaper aftermarket set up. Without luck, I finally gave up for a alternative and bought the OEM set up, ouch! And it still hits the BH mounting brackets! :(
I thought the bx has a bracket instead of the crossbar for the arms? like a 90" bent frame piece that goes over the cross brace between the lower arms? I will def deal with that if thats all. Im just pulling a york rake for now. There are a ton of bxs online

jcperrynh

Equipment
May 13, 2024
New Hampshire
(2) lower arms:

fixed lift link:

Adjustable lift link

Top link

(2) Check chains

Thank you!! A couple were OOS but this is v helpful.

jcperrynh

Equipment
May 13, 2024
New Hampshire

Yeah - looked at that one. im basically pulling a york rake so not horrible. I think the same that some must show up eventually. Thank you!

jcperrynh

Equipment
May 13, 2024
New Hampshire

Bill
This was used and the guy I bought it from didnt have them either.. :/

jcperrynh

Equipment
May 13, 2024
New Hampshire
(2) lower arms:

fixed lift link:

Adjustable lift link

Top link

(2) Check chains

Whats the most important part - i imagine lower arms? May be a dumb question - but if I can get away with some now and the rest later. Im pulling only a york rake now.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Yes the lower arms are the most important and the check chains.

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Check Wengers in Pennsylvania. They are a dealer that also runs a salvage yard for tractors and equipment. Right now they have quite a few Kubotas of different models. If you go onto the Kubota parts pages on the Messick’s website, look up the 3 point hitch parts, click on a particular part , it will take you to a page with the description and ordering information. At the bottom there is a link to click on that will tell you what other models that part fits, which for the lower link arms is 49 models.

Reactions: 1 users