MX5100 HST 4X4 safety switch question

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
What part of Germany are you from? I spent 2 years in Ansbach, at Katterbach...
Ansbach is really in a very nice part of Germany. I think it was a great time to fly their over the area of Bavaria. I guess you had some chances to "test" the helicopter. I had, when I was in the airforce!!
I grow up in the middel of Germany and live now in the north next to Bremen. After my time in the Luftwaffe I studied some engineering and got a job at Atlas Elektronik, setting to work combat-systems on warships. Then I shifted to radar for vessel traffic control. Not to bad, good money, a lot of traveling and overtime but then many day's off... :)

By the way, are you a part-time farmer/rancher? It's a big tractor just for mowing some gras... :p

carl

Last edited:

helomech

Apr 15, 2011
East Texas
We did get to do some flying, and yes it is beautiful country. I am currently working on a offshore platform taking care of one helicopter. So I work 7 days on and 7 days off. I get lots of time off also, one of the great things about my job.

I own 64 acres of pine plantation. I also have to maintain 1/2 mile of road way. I make a lot of food plots for the deer with the tractor, and maintain all the trails through out the property. We don't plant any crops to sell, but this tractor is just big enough to pull the maintainer to take care of my road.