Monroematic on Kubota ZL 315 D

JacobV

May 25, 2016
Latvia, Latgale
Greetings, friends! I recently bought a kubota tractor, and it seems it has sophisticated hydraulics control system. Unfortunately, it is in Japanese so I can't understand how to take advantage of this system. Moreover, it bothers me because it has this function of automatically lifting the hydraulics upward as I slide into reverse gears. Can anyone help me understand it? I know there have been a lot of related posts, but upon researching them I still haven't been able to get it right. Thank you a lot!

Attachments

Corney

Equipment
L1500DT, front end loader, mower, tiller, snow blower
First of all welcome Jacob!

Seven dials on the hydraulic control system! Better you than me, good luck with that.

Show us some pictures of that tractor, is it some kind of tractor from the future?

I have never seen that type of dial system on any type of equipment.

Reeko

Equipment
Soon to be BX25
Feb 21, 2016
Berea, KY
Lot of kanji that I don't remember as it has been 16 years since I lived in Japan.

Photo 1 left to right
Knob 1 Auto...something
Knob 2 3P Rotary and then settings
Knob 3 Monroe...left, middle, right
Knob 4 lifter arm...high and low

Photo 2
Knob 1 ...auto depth something. Left is shallow. Right is Deep
Knob 2. Can't read main label but blue is off. Next Monroe auto, Auto, Monroe
Knob 3 ..Back up..blue is off. Red is on

Hope this helps.

Grape Grower

Equipment
Sunshine ZL1-22
Greetings, friends! I recently bought a kubota tractor, and it seems it has sophisticated hydraulics control system. Unfortunately, it is in Japanese so I can't understand how to take advantage of this system. Moreover, it bothers me because it has this function of automatically lifting the hydraulics upward as I slide into reverse gears. Can anyone help me understand it? I know there have been a lot of related posts, but upon researching them I still haven't been able to get it right. Thank you a lot!
Here is a link to your tractor's Japanese manual. Take a look at pages 16-18 and 82. I know it's all in Japanese but you might be able to make some sense of if one knob is in this position the other knobs should be in this position.

http://www.jnouki.kubota.co.jp/jnouki/manualdata/34670-1921/34670-1921-8.pdf

JacobV

May 25, 2016
Latvia, Latgale
Hello everyone! I appreciate the warm welcome from you, gentlemen! Thank you for all the support you have provided, now I am starting to get the right ideas about what every knob is made for.

Regarding the problem of automatically lifting up the hydraulics while in reverse - I think I have found the right knob for that, however, even if I try to turn it on and off, still the tractor pulls the hydraulics up automatically. Since I am thinking of buying a car trailer and using it universally - on a car and the tractor, this option of auto lift up will be a really big problem for me.

for Corney - hello, I haven't got any pictures from exactly my tractor, but I have found exatly the same model on the internet. Please find the photo attached!

Attachments

elimsprint

Equipment
Kubota Sunshine ZL1-235 with tiller, FEL and 60" box blade
Feb 23, 2023
Kelowna, BC, Canada
I just picked up a used Sunshine ZL1-235 and it has this system on it also. Mine only has the 3 knobs like in your second pic but it has a broken toggle switch mounted behind it (I don't know what it does). The previous owner had no idea how to use it so I am looking for any hints or tips on how to use this system.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
put the controller model into google... it'll find it....
you can even get google to translate the manual, if you download the wrong one...

elimsprint

Equipment
Feb 23, 2023
Kelowna, BC, Canada
put the controller model into google... it'll find it....
you can even get google to translate the manual, if you download the wrong one...
I've been trying that all day but I can't seem to get the .pdf manual translated from Japanese to English but I haven't tried google to do it, I'll check that out now.

elimsprint

Equipment
Feb 23, 2023
Kelowna, BC, Canada
Sorry for leaving this conversation with no notice but between the forest fires, a couple too close for comfort, and now this, see below, I've been kind of tied up. I did wire the glow plugs directly to a relay powered by my already there horn button, horn didn't work anyways, and in testing it does seem to work. Turn key to ON and hold horn button for 10-15 seconds, depress clutch and turn key to start.