Mom of the year award...

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Teaching responsibility and accountability in a society that has lost those values. Good for her. The rioters cannot seem to understand that they are their own worst enemies and only do their whole race harm when they destroy a town.

What do you think the lamestream media would do if a white town rioted and burned down buildings, turned over cars, and looted businesses because a white guy had been killed by the police? Why do we accept the double standard? And where did it come from? The answers may surprise you.

So sad...

OldeEnglish

Equipment
B7100D, MMM, B205 Dozer Blade, woods m48, b2910
Jul 13, 2014
Western, MA
She gets two thumbs up and a tip of the hat from me. Too bad their wasn't more parents like her in this world. Lord knows if that was me as a kid with my face on TV destroying the neighborhood I would prey the cops caught me before my parents :rolleyes:.

These thugs are beyond words to describe, my hearts go out to the police and fire fighters that were pummeled all night long with rocks and 40oz bottles. It's amazing that the leadership of that city allowed this to happen and ordered the police to stand down. They even looted the check cashing joint, how are they going to cash their check now :confused: The dumbass fools are protesting racism that is a majority of their race all the way to the top of the command chain! It make zero sense to me....

I would have never thought that firefighters would have to be armed, but today this country is going to hell on a silver platter. Zero leadership from the top down, I wonder when this country is going to wake up and smell the burnt coffee :confused:.

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
spare the rod, spoil the child. How i was raised. Now,most children dont give a rat's a..

My kids know enough to respect others. And their property.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
My wifes a ninja with her flip flops :rolleyes: she can flick the damn thing with her foot, and in one fluid motion catch it mid swing and whoop the hell out of you before you realize what's going on. All you here is the dreaded swoosh then it's an immediate smack :eek: middle son made the dreaded mistake of bowing up on her when he was 18 or 19, trying to bully her out of money. She was wearing sandles with a three inch lift in the heal :p She got him with both sandals :D:D Ever since then it is "yes mam" ;)

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
The solution seems so simple to me. Declare martial law. If you are seen looting, you will be shot on sight. No matter what race you are. If you are seen committing arson, you will be shot on sight. No matter what race you are. If you are seen attacking police, firefighters, or anyone else, you will be shot on sight. No matter what race you are. If you are out after curfew, you will be arrested. No matter what race you are. If you resist arrest, you will be shot on sight. No matter what race you are.
Eventually, we will run out of animals who refuse to live within society's rules. Maybe a small select few of them will wise up. But I kinda doubt it.

olthumpa

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L275
May 25, 2011
Maine
How much do you want to bet that they arrest her for abuse?
I will chip in for her bail :D
Anyone else with me?

If I had done something like they are doing when I was a kid, I would not be here now!

After my mother kicked my a$$ all the way home it would be my dad's turn.
Running was not an option, you have to stop sometime and they would be waiting.:eek:

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
You see that stuff on cops all the time. Some idiot starts banging his head on a wall or a cruiser to try and get the cops in trouble :rolleyes: they could have avoided the whole mess if they had cameras in the back of the paddy wagon to monitor the prisoner's.

Orange Turbo

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX5100, pto13000kw, Loader, Ripper,Plow,Disc,Mower,Forks,3pt spreader,Box Blade.
Feb 2, 2015
Mo
The agenda is, to get/have the Federal Government controlling & in charge of ALL police dept's............