Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

Corney

Equipment
L1500DT, front end loader, mower, tiller, snow blower
Merry Christmas to all my OTT friends and those that are important to them from Saskatchewan, Canada!

Hope everyone gets to spend time with loved ones doing whatever makes them happy!

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Right back to you ,, 65 today down here in the coal country, and sunny this afternoon, shoot I might even get a ride in tomorrow !!

al m

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota b1750,60" mm,48" argo trend snowblower,5' grader blade
Jul 30, 2012
smiths falls on Canada
And Merry Christmas to all from the sunny(record high temps) Ottawa Valley of eastern Ontario

olthumpa

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L275
May 25, 2011
Maine
Merry Christmas to all on OTT any everyone around the world. Going to be in the high 60's to low 70's today.

Skeets, why put off until to morrow what you can do today? Going for a putt today and tomorrow.:D Also, plan to go for a putt New Years day it wont be in the 60's but still going to do it.

wv bc owner

Jul 26, 2015
US
Merry Christmas to everyone and a happy New year to all. Going to be in the upper 60's to low70's here in wv today with possible thunderstorms doesn't feel much like Christmas here. Hope everyone has a safe holiday.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Mike9

Equipment
Kubota B6200
Oct 9, 2015
Ghent, NY
Merry Christmas to one and all and best wishes for a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. 69 here in upstate new york today. I went to the dump after prepping for tonight's party and wore a t-shirt and had the windows down. I'm not complaining mind you as I cringe when I hear the boiler running. :D

I'd have put the new decals on my tractor today, but busy is as busy does they say. Oh well - busy day tomorrow too. Maybe in the spring.

mdhughes

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901DT
Dec 10, 2014
Ste Geneveive county, MO
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone on OTT!

If we have an service members that read OTT, I would like to thank you for your service and hope you are safe!

Hope everyone got something orange! I'm going to order my pallet forks next week. They are painted black, I guess I can paint them orange.

No white Christmas here, but it has been getting colder at night. Was in the 30's the last couple of nights.

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
Merry Christmas to all here on OTT!
Was a beautiful evening last night, -15 celsius. Had a big bonfire and enjoyed the bright moonlight. Hot chocolate and friends and family. Couldnt ask for a better christmas eve. Have a wonderful day.

Frank

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Not intending to sound PC but..... heart felt for all

Merry Holidays to All. May your life, your religion's followers, your neighbors and loved ones all celebrate in peace this day. And of course, here's hoping everyone finds some joy with a Tractor along with a little smell of diesel.