Maybe I’m over complicating my hydraulic issue

rodburner

Nov 21, 2010
oklahoma city
I want to add a single remote to the back, this seems like it would be simple but I obviously don’t understand hydraulics. My return must go back to the reservoir. I don’t want to have to tap into the metal high pressure line from the pump but if that is the only way then so be it. It just seems that I can plumb from the FEL to get a remote point but as stated I don’t understand hydraulics. I’m sorry that I am asking basically the same question from another post but I have a post driver hanging on the back that I cannot use. Please help!!!!!
The other post
http://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5393

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
Don't feel alone. Most of use don't know how to do it either. The problem with hydralics is, if done wrong, it can kill you.

KubotaTech

Equipment
None- I get to play with everyone elses stuff
Apr 1, 2010
PA
On a lot of Kubota tractors the remote valve kits will tee into the loader or hitch pressure lines. If you have an open center valve you need a pressure line, power beyond line and a zero pressure return (goes to the tank or reservoir.) If you use your loader power beyond line, hook it to your inlet or pressure port of your aux. valve. The power beyond line from your valve will need to go to wherever your loader power beyond currently goes to. The tank or zero pressure return can easily be hooked up to the fill cap of your transmission. Some kits come from Kubota with a thread in adapter to directly hook up the return hose. Maybe a nearby dealer can get one for you. The valve you are installing will be operating at the tractor's hyd relief pressure so be sure all of your components are rated for that pressure.

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
It's not hard to add remotes if you already have a loader. I added one set of remotes to my L 3000 and it has worked very well for me. I took the input for the loader and routed it to the input on the new remotes valve. The output from the remote valve goes back to the loader. When I use the remote it simply robs the fluid from the loader and when it's not being used the fluid just passes straight thru and the loader works like normal.

Pic
1. Loader input
2. Factory loader input line now routed to the remote valve input port
3. Remote valve output routed back to loader input
4. Remote valve output going to rear remotes

I hope this helps you out.

Attachments

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6000DT / B7100DP /B8200DT/L225/Globe PTO Chipper/Lewis Backhoe/huxley TR66
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
Ahha, someones just asked the question i was going to put up. I have a B6000 and I have a spool on my loader also which i linked into the pressure line from the pump so its in between the pump and the rear 3pt hitch.
my question now being this, I wish to put a single spool valve to work a hydraulic tipping trailer on to rear of the tractor.
can i take the pressure line out from the loader spool and connect it into the new remote'sspool valve pressure in port and then connect the return side back into the pressure line going to the 3pt hitch.
I know what i mean, but does it make working sense, if not how should it go.

thanks
rob

cmorningstar01

Equipment
B7500HST LA302 FEL 5'Finish Mower B5100E 46" Snow Plow 22 ton splitter
Mar 27, 2011
Pemberton NJ USA
What I think you are asking is can you hook up 2 control valves(spool) in series, You have high pressure going from your pump to the IN side of your loader spool valve and you want to connect the OUT side to the IN side of the spool valve to control your dump trailer and then route the OUT side back to the input of the 3 point hitch.

Basically yes it should work that way provided that all of your spools are open center valves that allow the pressurized hydraulic fluid to flow thru them when not being diverted to operate the device hooked to the spool. You only problem is that if you use a single acting cylinder on the dump trailer that you may either use all of the hydraulic fluid in your transmission to fill the cylinder as it goes up or if you see that the transmission is low when you have the ram in the up position and you add fluid then when the ram comes down your transmission may be overfilled.