making palletforks for my B2620

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
making palletforks for my B2620 with la 364 loader.
sorry for the bad pictures
Looking good :)

- dumb question #1 - I take it that they will slide left to right? Picture is a little fuzzy, and maybe more importantly - do they "lock" into place?
If so ? How !

Like to see the end result !:)

Ben S

Equipment
B2620 FEL MMM mcconell swingtrim
Jan 17, 2015
Holland
if nessesery a pin can be inserted at the top, but i dont think i have to

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
An uneven load, if it shifts the fork will slip, making matters worse. I suggest you set it up for pins or some kind of lock.otherwise looks good so far.
The mentality that it will be fine, will jump up and bite you.
Buddy thought not putting pins back in bucket would be fine til he lifted loader all the way up an bucket came smoking down the loader and into the cab. Did lots of damage. Due dilligence. Protect yourself and others.

Last edited:

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
An uneven load, if it shifts the fork will slip, making matters worse. I suggest you set it up for pins or some kind of lock.otherwise looks good so far.
The mentality that it will be fine, will jump up and bite you.
Buddy thought not putting pins back in bucket would be fine til he lifted loader all the way up an bucket came smoking down the loader and into the cab. Did lots of damage. Due dilligence. Protect yourself and others.
That was what I was talking about, hate to see this get up high in the air and then "come off" and gravity take over........the fall never hurts, the sudden stop of the fall is what gets ya!:D:)