M9000

Ikc1990

Equipment
Kubota m125x, m9000, b2710, and other equiptment
Dec 2, 2020
Vermont
So I am going Saturday to look at an m9000, couple questions it is an open station, loader with ssqa, 3 remotes in rear no 3rd function. It has 7400 hrs. At dealer, looks to be in great shap other than wheel seal( they are replacing).
Now I gave some info on it
1. What is a fair price?
2. Is this to many hrs to look at (average needing major work soon?)
3. Dose kubota finance older tractors? Even with higher hrs?
4. Anything specific to keep an eye out for on these sized tractors?
Thanks

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
So I am going Saturday to look at an m9000, couple questions it is an open station, loader with ssqa, 3 remotes in rear no 3rd function. It has 7400 hrs. At dealer, looks to be in great shap other than wheel seal( they are replacing).
Now I gave some info on it
1. What is a fair price?
2. Is this to many hrs to look at (average needing major work soon?)
3. Dose kubota finance older tractors? Even with higher hrs?
4. Anything specific to keep an eye out for on these sized tractors?
Thanks
Any tractor with 7400 hours, would have to be offered at a really great price, to even be of remote interest to me.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Is it the one at Champlain Valley Equipment?

It's got a left front hub or axle housing that leaking right?

7400 hours is a scary amount of hours for a loader tractor.
I personally wouldn't ever consider a 7000 hour loader tractor, field tractor maybe.
They are asking 16,500 that's pretty steep for that many hours.

If it is that one the loader bucket pins are worn pretty good.
I don't think it has 3 rear remotes, I only see 3 couplers, that would tell me it's one remote valve and and either a return loop or a single acting output run off of the three point control most likely.

You're not going to get any Kubota financing on that and any equipment other financer it going to be very Leary or they are going to change you a ton of interest to finance it, even if you have exceptional credit.
You will need at least 20% min down.

Ikc1990

Equipment
Dec 2, 2020
Vermont
Thanks for the input guys I'm going to look at it tomorrow and yes that's the one Wolfman. They are currently have it in shop fixing the hub leaking, and like I said I'm going to look Mabry try to see more of its life used. If wasn't used with loader as much it may be OK. Tractors here used or new are sparse and I need 4x4 with loader. And bigger looking at a 55hp kioti too but not sold on that either its 5 grand more than this has cab with heat and a/c but missing quick attach, no drawbar, tires are Industrial I want ag but kioti only has like 1500 hrs. But need to move bales, push cedar fence posts spread shit, possibly do some haying. But by the time all said and done kioti will be 10k more. And 1/2 power

Ikc1990

Equipment
Dec 2, 2020
Vermont
So I ended up purchasing the m9000. I drove it, tried it out a bit, seamed to be decent shape for price it dosnt look or act like it has the hrs that the meter says. I am very impressed with the tractor, I love the feel, it's smooth, way easier feeding round bales. It should be perfect for what I need in a tractor. I know others said it may not be for them but I think it will be good for me. Not replacing the b2710 with the m9000, but adding the m to the b.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
So I ended up purchasing the m9000. I drove it, tried it out a bit, seamed to be decent shape for price it dosnt look or act like it has the hrs that the meter says. I am very impressed with the tractor, I love the feel, it's smooth, way easier feeding round bales. It should be perfect for what I need in a tractor. I know others said it may not be for them but I think it will be good for me. Not replacing the b2710 with the m9000, but adding the m to the b.
Hopefully, it will work out well for you!

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
So I ended up purchasing the m9000.
Not replacing the b2710 with the m9000, but adding the m to the b.
Excellent, I've got some equipment that has way more hours on the meter than it really has, DO NOT leave the key on and walk away from it for a week or more! :oops:

And yea an M replacing a B would be quite a leap up! :p

Ikc1990

Equipment
Dec 2, 2020
Vermont
Thanks guys I am very happy and impressed even had a smile feeding bales tnt with mud up my a$$ and freezing rain coming down. Yes us vermonters love to have tourists to come see the trees in fall ski the mountains in winter swim fish and hike in summer but stay outta our way for the month of Mudd up to our 👃🐽🤥in the spring we ant got time to plug our back roads up we are sugaring, and trying to get our cows out in pastures and get gardens ready so no time to slow down for a guy with an easel and paint in the road. Please come back after we rinse off from. Mudd season